**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

He would have been an upgrade over D'Lo but really didn't have anything to offer don't think Beasley Bamba and a pick gets it done but maybe.

Bruce Brown & Lopez are the 2 targets they should be going after.

I wonder what the package would’ve been.

Negative assets. Trading for expirings doesn’t help Sixers bc harden is an expiring himself

Bwhahahaha.

I’m very much lowering my expectations

I think they made room by getting rid of Beasley and Bamba so they can sign Shroeder (who Ham adores) to like a 9 mill a year (or probably full MLE).

Keeping Beasley and Bamba at 26 mill total was never gonna happen bc of tax bill.

What I expect:

MLE divided into 8/4 or 9/3. 8 or 9 used on shroder. The rest given to Bamba. BAE used on reddish

D’lo shroeder Reaves Vandy Rui lebron ad Bamba JHS Castleton (bc cheaper) Lewis Reddish

Zero mid sized assets asides to trade when teams wanna dump long contracts for expirings

Brook > Bruce all day long

The fact that Ham coached Brook in MIL will be a factor.

Ntm, having Brown means less minutes for Vando since Brown plays both SF and small ball PF.

Brook is the way to go if Lakers want to compete with DEN and their bigs

when you get brook, not only do you get another dpoy candidate
you may also get robin lopez too, who can still provide a solid 10 min

rob gotta recruit mickey and include a magic pass and club 33 membership

Brook Lopez, Bruce Brown are good options for the mid-level. Brook a defensive minded center that would hold up against Jokic and allow AD to help. Spaces the floor, shoots good from 3, and can abuse teams if they try to put smalls on him

Offer vet minimum: Schroder, Jeff Green, Cory Joseph, Yuta watanabe, Svi myhailiuk, Drew Eubanks, Eric Gordon, Dennis smith JR, TBJ see what sticks

Back
Top Bottom