**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lonnie about to be the next Laker destroyer once he leaves

I give Lonnie more chance of being a Laker than Dennis next year.
Bird rights versus none.

Maybe Dennis signs for cheap. But Lonnie at $7.8mil is more fetchable than Dennis again at 5

Last edited:
AR and Rui should it not get too crazy on the offer. There are teams that have to use cap space in a weak FA class so those 2 guys in particular are going to get balloon offers possibly.

They could do that again. Especially if they have a lot of outgoing salary to Trade. But as a S&T is the worst of the possibilities because of the hard cap it triggers.

Wouldn’t be out of the norm of the last decade of Lakers.

That's random

terry rozier? lol

That is literally the best landing spot for him. Franchise with no expectations that would allow him to put up big numbers.

DLoKyBozier.png

:emoji_eyes:

Fun for everyone.

Just gotta work out the details.

Sign & trade has different rules than trading someone under contract. Think it started this past CBA. Triggers hard cap tax apron blah blah.

Sign and Trade.

Hard cap on sign & trades is a competitive balance thing.

Yeah I googled that part..

But what I still don't understand is what is the hard cap number?

And would a hard cap be an issue if we were to retain AR and Rui prior to whatever trade that could be made.

Yeah I googled that part..

But what I still don't understand is what is the hard cap number?

And would a hard cap be an issue if we were to retain AR and Rui prior to whatever trade that could be made.

$169mil. Give or take a couple mil.

It’s the tax apron ($6mil above tax)

Hard cap only exists if you receive a free agent in a sign & trade. So Rui/AR are only a problem salary wise if they were to get Kyrie.

Back
Top Bottom