**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yup. We all hoped for the best from him but Lakers have taken chances on him 2x now and he’s **** the bed every time. Nets, Warriors, and Wolves saw enough from him that they soured on him quickly. Hopefully, his pitiful performance this series and for most of all his playoff experiences is enough for Essential to see the light but I doubt it.

Of what?

He’s been really bad this series.
So has the team as a whole.

They could have started Dennis every game. It wouldn’t matter. And you know it wouldn’t based on Games 1-3. How do we know? Look at what happened in last 9 minutes of tonight’s game

He played really well going into the playoffs. They make the play-in, because he’s on the team. They don’t win the Grizzles or Warriors series without him.

If the Lakers can find a way to be considerably better next year without him. Go ahead. But they won’t be able to. Not because DLo is a superstar but because they have nowhere to go.

Nuggets are a better coached team. Their stars are better. Their role players are better. They hit shots more consistently. They played in transition better. They rebounded better. Etc. etc.

The only way for the Lakers to win a title is to be a really deep team. And they have not been that for 3 series now. Shrugs

No shame fellas. Hold your heads up high. From 13th seed and a terrible terrible trade last year to this, the wcf.

Proud of the guys

Only winner here was me

I didn’t watch a single Minute the of the games 1-3.

They're restricted free agents. They will be back.

Thank goodness. Just need to get solid players around Lebron/AD. I don’t see a need for gutting a team for a 3rd star. We don’t want to be like Phoenix we got to be like our bubble squad. Solid role players all around.

Time to relax for awhile.

Tune in Monday and get ready for the offseason.

If you can't support the Lakers because one guy signed with the team, you were never a real fan. Plain and simple.

20230520_204809.jpg

Remember after game 1 I said “don’t get too caught up on the “if only lebron djd this or that” and I said if the team truly is good, they would find a way to win the series.

Losing a must win game 3 at home was all the evidence you needed to know the nuggets were just better. It happens. No problem.

We need a big man to support AD the same way Javale and Dwight did. Who's out there?
The centers in free agency are *** this summer. Ideally, I'd decline Bamba's $10M contract, and re-sign him to a lower amount. Love Wenyen and wouldn't mind having him back. Probably would be wise to bring a beefier center too, but again the pickings are very slim this summer.

Remember when Caruso wouldn’t make a difference anyways and some were happy that Jeanie saved 30 mill instead

Sure could have used him vs Murray

The centers in free agency are *** this summer. Ideally, I'd decline Bamba's $10M contract, and re-sign him to a lower amount. Love Wenyen and wouldn't mind having him back. Probably would be wise to bring a beefier center too, but again the pickings are very slim this summer.
We're going to have to make a package to get someone of quality?

AD's defense was great enough to where I can handle the offensive inconsistencies. He just can't do both. We need another big body

I personally can’t wait to be the first team to come back down 0-3 :pimp:

Vibes in here around this time next Sunday are gona be off the charts :pimp:

Remember when Caruso wouldn’t make a difference anyways and some were happy that Jeanie saved 30 mill instead

Sure could have used him vs Murray

Ham wouldn't have played him over Ratsull anyway.

Reactions: DLF
We're going to have to make a package to get someone of quality?

AD's defense was great enough to where I can handle the offensive inconsistencies. He just can't do both. We need another big body
Beasley, Bamba and #17 could probably get a good role player, but I think they want to stay under the second apron introduced in the new CBA. Would be tough to add $25M to Bron, AD, Rui, Reaves and probably D'Lo and Schroder.

Back
Top Bottom