**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm just shooting a hypothetical just like you without the excel document. I think they can get PG now with that package. You don't. That's fine just leave it at that.

If Randle, JC + 28 can get us PG... Randle + top 3 should net us Lebron.

Do it Mitch.

Last edited:
I think the equivalent or close to it of what the pelicans gave up for boogie would be top 3, Randle, Clarkson, Houston's pick and maybe one more throw in. Kings low key got a haul

I think the pacers trade PG to whoever has the best package. I think at this point bird realizes that he is not going to sign anywhere else but LA, so he's going to get back as much as possible. the Celtics do have the better offer but will they deal?? Randle +JC should do it

I think the pacers trade PG to whoever has the best package. I think at this point bird realizes that he is not going to sign anywhere else but LA, so he's going to get back as much as possible. the Celtics do have the better offer but will they deal?? Randle +JC should do it
Celtics from the rumor seem to be zoomed in on Melo when he waives his NTC. 

I don't think Bird is going trade George for Randle and change. Gonna need 2/3 of Randle, Russell and Ingram plus the lotto pick (if they keep it).

Blake out for playoffs. Great player when he's on the court.

But can't convince myself to give him $27mil a year when he's Glass Joe out here.

:lol: nobody even said anything remotely close to that.

But the waiting approach (and waiting means wait 1 season) is better than trying to cash it all on with no foundation.

Last edited:
With this talk of Boston offering more to get PG
Who is more of a priority to them ?
PG or white PG
Thinking they don't even look at PG if they have a handshake agreement with GH

Last edited:
Lakers should be able to get a meeting with Hayward based on his relationship with Kobe and the rapport between his agent and pelinka. Don't be surprised if magic pulls a rabbit out the hat this summer [emoji]128064[/emoji]

But the waiting approach (and waiting means wait 1 season) is better than trying to cash it all on with no foundation.

Haven't we done this every off-season for the last three years? Insert big name free agent said to be sign with Lakers in the off-season.

We aren't getting an all-star to sign here if we aren't even close to competing

Haven't we done this every off-season for the last three years? Insert big name free agent said to be sign with Lakers in the off-season.

We aren't getting an all-star to sign here if we aren't even close to competing

How can you even count Kobe's last years as a rebuild? :lol: This is like the first real year of trying to turn **** around

Back
Top Bottom