**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

am I the only one that thinks these mfers on the warriors are hacks? white donte always pulling some undercutting bull****....draymond is draymond....steph never gets called for **** because he steph (Lebron prob benefits from this too a bit)....looney always be doing some dirty **** when boxing out, like swinging up top on a box out...like how you swinging your arm that high on a box out to clock someone in the eye/temple?????
hell naw bron got some ******** *** phantom calls called on him
wiggy gp2 all led to and1s lmao

i think it might be time to change the starting line up a bit and take vando out

they're sitting on him on offense. would help free up the floor a little imo
Every time Vando bricks a corner three, the Warriors get a running start because AD is under the rim and the guards are too slow to stop the ball.

Start Lonnie next game.

mw5spoflj5za1.jpg

Yeah just saw the cesspool in the NBA Thread.

Some people are just nuts and say crazy things because they hate people they don't even know.

People really saying crazy stuff over AD. Glad he avoided a concussion and sad that people are hoping he is hurt so thier team can win a basketball game.

-Need AD to win.
-LeBron needs to come focused on both sides.
-If the Warriors game plan is to keep DLo from scoring which is what Game 4 &5 focus has been, make an adjustment and find different ways for him to score early.
-Need Dennis/Rui/Lonnie/Vando to get 30 points+ combined.

Again can squabble about the contributions of DLo/Reaves/Bron/AD scoring but They gave 78 points combined all within scoring averages on great shooting splits. If LeBron and AD limit turnovers (they had half of the turnovers and almost all led to points), if LeBron boxes out, and get the rotation guys to produce it’s a blowout win.

Last edited:
gsw.PNG

Make it stop.

Schroder for Vando boosts the ORtg by 8. Improved the DRtg by 12.
(18 minute sample)

No sample for Rui at the 4 in for Vando with regular starters. But from the other lineups he’s in, it isn’t better. Outside of a non LeBron

Last edited:
To me it's simple.

Take better care of the ball and win the rebounding battle...

If we do those two things at home, we win Friday.

Not feeling good about AD playing

Wobbling walking
Wheelchair
Towel over head

Not good signs no matter what Dr Ham and Dr Reaves say post game

The game last night so so horribly officiated I almost lost my ****

Two lakers players got 3 fouls in the first half? Yeah right

Not feeling good about AD playing

Wobbling walking
Wheelchair
Towel over head

Not good signs no matter what Dr Ham and Dr Reaves say post game

Thank you doctor Lizakers Lizakers . He's avoided a concussion protocol. He got smacked in the head hard, was wobbly for about half an hour.

He then walked to the bus and boarded the plane on his own. Do you have more information than his coach and teammates?

Back
Top Bottom