**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You ride his rookie contract out and let him be a restricted free agent and then see if another team is dumb enough to offer him a max contract extension.

The older he gets and continues to be an inconsistent player just continues to bring his trade value down the longer he's in the league.

Best thing for the Lakers to do is trade him now while he still has some value and interest from other teams.

All this in the same post. :lol:

Ride out his rookie contract, trade him now!!!

I expect a 3rd year player 2 of which is actual on court playing time to at least put up consistent numbers and show progress that he's close to being an allstar caliber player at this point in his career.

2 years on the court, show you're an All Star or else. :lol:

You just typin to see letters on the screen man.

I don't see the lakers offering an extension to randle until he proves he's worthy of it.

You don't let a young asset walk away unless he's a malcontent, drug addict, or bust.

Not a Julius fan, but NO CHANCE he's not signed, BIGLY.

Last edited:
All depends on if we keep this pick or not. If we lose 2018 is a draft full of bigs. No need to bring Randle back then. But if we keep it and take a guard, I could see them extending him. Personally I wouldn't either way. 

Guess I'm on team tank for these last few games.

All depends on if we keep this pick or not. If we lose 2018 is a draft full of bigs. No need to bring Randle back then. But if we keep it and take a guard, I could see them extending him. Personally I wouldn't either way. 

We'll give you some time to think on that since you wanted Ingram in the Boogie package at first.

Of course PHX is blowing out OKC right now, as we will probably beat the Kings...**** 

promising start 
nerd.gif

Alright Luke, prove your worth as a tank commander. Phoenix is going to win their game, they've given us a gift. DO NOT MESS THIS UP!

Back
Top Bottom