**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not worried about playing Memphis to be honest.
stringerbell.gif

One pick left for NO from the Anthony Davis haul and so far in terms of draft picks they have Jaxson Hayes, N'keal Alexander Walker (who they traded) and someone named Dyson Daniels to show for it.

Not exactly Brooklyn/Celtics Part 2, Bill Simmons.
The irony is, we made some blunders POST ad trade

We still had a pick in 2020 (lots of good players in late 20s: Desmond bane, Jaden Mcdaniels (he’s who we drafted)) but traded green and the pick for shroeder (which was dumb. A wing and a pick for a small guard).

Then we traded a 2021 pick in a Russ deal.

So we still had good draft picks to play with.

They ended just letting Lonzo go for nothing and hart got traded for McCollum who they seemingly can’t stand anymore lol

If Bron wins game 1, that's damn near pack em up status. Only time it backfired in recent memory I can think of was 2011.

If lakers win game one it’s because Lebron don’t trust them 🤣🤣🤣
Game one has always been a feel out

I know we say it quite a bit but I legitimately don't think Darvin Ham coaches this team at all. I think he just a cheerleader / motivator. This could be troublesome in the playoffs when he goes up against competent coaches who make adjustments

I know we say it quite a bit but I legitimately don't think Darvin Ham coaches this team at all. I think he just a cheerleader / motivator. This could be troublesome in the playoffs when he goes up against competent coaches who make adjustments

theyre not allowed to broadcast actual x's and o's
why do you think these clips are all usually obvious " keep shooting, it all starts on the defensive end, be aggressive etc" type stuff

Phil kept it real

Back
Top Bottom