**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Nice to get breaks like this. I wouldn’t rest AD but he can take it easy out there

giphy.gif

Clippers gon bring Reggie Jackson & Kennard back to kill the Lakers 1 more time :lol: :smh:

Dlo missing another game is interesting. He’s been an amazing fit as the 3rd banana. He’s still young and I want him here long term.

On the other hand, he keeps missing games for minor injuries and that has to drive his price down. Which team out there is going to have the salary cap $ available to even offer Dlo big $? Basically I think the Lakers can get him at a discount and him missing all these games is only driving his price down.

This post becomes irrelevant if he plays every playoff game. They might just be minor injuries that he can play thru but the Lakers don’t want him to risk it. Idk.

This Jazz game is gonna be close because we play down to our competition sometimes.

I hope they just put them away early...

Clippers gon bring Reggie Jackson & Kennard back to kill the Lakers 1 more time :lol: :smh:

Dlo missing another game is interesting. He’s been an amazing fit as the 3rd banana. He’s still young and I want him here long term.

On the other hand, he keeps missing games for minor injuries and that has to drive his price down. Which team out there is going to have the salary cap $ available to even offer Dlo big $? Basically I think the Lakers can get him at a discount and him missing all these games is only driving his price down.

This post becomes irrelevant if he plays every playoff game. They might just be minor injuries that he can play thru but the Lakers don’t want him to risk it. Idk.
All the teams with sizeable cap space either have point guards better than D'Lo already or are rebuilding.

All the teams with sizeable cap space either have point guards better than D'Lo already or are rebuilding.

BRING THAT PRICE DOWN
(Word to Steph’s ankles 👀 )

the idea of our “big 3” being a player with bad knees, a player in year 20+ and AD is hilarious though.

aite man dlo lol

idk what going on but aite man. worried about his playoff availability man

also dont think we should rest one of bron/ad tho i think they gotta go thru the process and really try to win these games and avoid the play-in.

BRING THAT PRICE DOWN
(Word to Steph’s ankles 👀 )

the idea of our “big 3” being a player with bad knees, a player in year 20+ and AD is hilarious though.

Chronic knee issues + knee surgery :stoneface: . Id be worried to sign another injury-prone guy..

Back
Top Bottom