**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

A6351384-4C17-49B1-8E03-C2F55C7BCA58.png

NGL, I think I have no idea what this says. 🤣 That's DLo at the top right, right? So DLo is one of the best in the league at on ball defense of someone better than him?
0A75C99C-F86A-49CB-BF74-C5F344FF55A1.jpeg

Troy Brown is top right (above Kuzma). DLo is the green circle.

What it is saying is Troy Brown has a harder matchup in isolation (as he’s farther right than all but 5-6 people), and has the 2nd best defense on ball in isolation. The guy who is 1st, has a far easier matchup though.

Comparatively DLo has a -1 match up meaning his matched up on weaker offensive guys. But produced as a positive in the role he’s given in isolation.

In the circle is SGA as well. DLo has a slightly harder matchup and performs slightly better on defense in isolation.

I hope that helps.

NGL, I think I have no idea what this says. 🤣 That's DLo at the top right, right? So DLo is one of the best in the league at on ball defense of someone better than him?
Yes. D’lo got his skin dyed and plays for the nuggets now.

0A75C99C-F86A-49CB-BF74-C5F344FF55A1.jpeg

Troy Brown is top right (above Kuzma). DLo is the green circle.

What it is saying is Troy Brown has a harder matchup in isolation (as he’s farther right than all but 5-6 people), and has the 2nd best defense on ball in isolation. The guy who is 1st, has a far easier matchup though.

Comparatively DLo has a -1 match up meaning his matched up on weaker offensive guys. But produced as a positive in the role he’s given in isolation.

In the circle is SGA as well. DLo has a slightly harder matchup and performs slightly better on defense in isolation.

I hope that helps.
The chart is absolutely damning for D’lo if he’s right next to Jordan Poole lol

Troy Brown is top right (above Kuzma).
That's who I was looking at. Thank you.
Gotcha.

Got it.
I hope that helps.
Absolutely. Thanks again. 🤙🔥

Back
Top Bottom