**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

A fun ‘huh?’ chart

DB75853D-B39F-4FFB-AD75-389E6D14E6EC.jpeg

DLo’s ability to make shots at the rim at the same level as Anthony Edwards, yet creates a shot at the rim slightly more than Pat Bev.

Westbrook created Rim Shots as much as Anthony Edwards but made them as poorly as Mike Conley.

Last edited:
And dude got the nerve to sit out games that actually matter...smh
If Sunday was a regularly scheduled game, he would have played. If it was a regular season game and he had played and hit his finger on the rim, he would have sat and then reassessed later in the game depending on how he felt and the way the game was.

**** ain't that difficult to comprehend. You just hate him, and hated him before he got here. And during. And most likely after.

Meanwhile Kobe's ACTUAL circle? Cool af with Bron:

If Sunday was a regularly scheduled game, he would have played. If he had played and hit his finger on the rim, he would have sat and then reassessed later in the game depending on how he felt and the way the game was.

**** ain't that difficult to comprehend. You just hate him, and hatred him before he got here. And during. And after.

Meanwhile Kobe's ACTUAL circle? Cool af with Bron.

Do me a favor and stop worrying about who I hate or don't hate. Really rich coming from you given your history.

Bron definitely was recruiting Myrie heavy last night... Y'all that don't want it to happen better be rooting for the Mavs

Best news I heard all day. My dream now is a WCF vs Clippers. Then Finals against Boston.

But who am I kidding none of that is happening :lol:

I know most are saying the Russ Clippers thing is gonna fail...

I think they will be just fine.

For the salary and what they need him to do, it's perfect.

I know most are saying the Russ Clippers thing is gonna fail...

I think they will be just fine.

For the salary and what they need him to do, it's perfect.
If he's gonna start it'll be a disaster imo

but if he can take a bench role and allow Ty to alter his minutes game to game, they will be fine

It's one of those situations where in order for him to get another contract he kinda has to play within whatever system Lue says.

Back
Top Bottom