**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Vando gotta start from now on.

It was glorious to watch our PG not smoke layups, not make god awful turnovers and when he shot 3's, you didn't groan.....

We gotta long way to go and we all know that but we got a punchers chance.

We didn't have that with Russ. Wish him all the best but he just NEVER fit on this team.

for All the talk AD gets about being often injured, for some reason i don't see the same narrative on these other players. Or them being Tossed in trades every other day

Over the past three years

AD - 111
Steph - 165
Zion - 90
PG - 128
Kawhi - 85

Legit one of the most spirit breaking plays in the NBA.

DLo does have a habit from time to time to heat check into these, and when he misses, any hot streak died right there. But the amount of times they go in and then there’s an immediate timeout from the other team is a lot.

Before the Suns gave up all their picks for KD, you could've convinced me a trade offer for Ayton and picks was for AD was acceptable.

If you trade AD for Kyrie. You then need to move DLo for a big.
The gap between Kyrie and DLo versus the gap of whoever DLo brings back will be the same damn team you have now. Maybe worse because there’s not as much inside game.

If it’s DLo for Kyrie. It’ll require extra assets. Vando and picks likely. Then it’s a better, yet similar team you had before the deadline

I'm pretty sure this is more or less the team going forward. I know the FO has been questionable but I think they have a vision and won't do anything drastic. Rob has the reigns now

AD stepping to Rob last night and hugging him I think was related to AD accepting Rob shopping him at the deadline. Only way to describe his behavior vs Thunder.

To the mavs? Makes sense for Mavs but they ain’t got a good package.

If you trade AD for Kyrie. You then need to move DLo for a big.
The gap between Kyrie and DLo versus the gap of whoever DLo brings back will be the same damn team you have now. Maybe worse because there’s not as much inside game.

If it’s DLo for Kyrie. It’ll require extra assets. Vando and picks likely. Then it’s a better, yet similar team you had before the deadline
D’lo for kyrie would be straight up bc if kyrie is asking for sign and trade then Dallas loses all leverage bc what are you gonna do? Sign a disgruntled kyrie? Mavs would be getting someone back vs losing him for nothing

IF a Kyrie trade is gonna happen, it needs to happen in the middle of next season. Acquiring over the summer would **** this team's depth again moving forward.

If you tell me AD is gonna miss 15-20 games a year, fall down a lot but be ready for the playoffs..I'll take that all day

jim-mora-mora.gif

Track record isn't great on that so far.

D’lo for kyrie would be straight up bc if kyrie is asking for sign and trade then Dallas loses all leverage bc what are you gonna do? Sign a disgruntled kyrie? Mavs would be getting someone back vs losing him for nothing

Yes. Because the Mavs will create a bidding war. Kyrie can’t make it to the Lakers outright. Mark Cuban despises the Lakers.

They will ask Kyrie give us a list of 3-5 teams. We’ll get you your money and to a team you want.

And poof, if Kyrie doesn’t sign with the Mavs, he’s on the Miami Heat.

Back
Top Bottom