**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The alternative is paying him 20 million which is stupid beyond belief. Attach him to try and get rid of one of those horrible contracts.

:rofl: Nobody is taking Deng or Mozgov just for Randle. And even anyway, you are going to take back a **** contract anyway because you'll be trading out $20mil+ in salary. And you won't be getting a good pick either or good asset in return.

They'll end up keeping one of Deng or Mozgov and stretching the other in 2018

Last edited:
Lakers got a good contract on Clarkson. Granted it was Mitch and the old management. Why couldn't they get a good contract on Randle? He's not gunna command a max.

:lol:

C'mon man. Clarkson was a 2nd round pick. I don't think any other team even offered him the most money he could get when he was a restricted free agent, which the Lakers could have matched, and they would have thought hard & long about it.

Randle on the other hand is a lottery pick. Therefore he automatically gets more money after his rookie contract is up. Other NBA teams & GM's will no doubt offer him the max when's a RFA just to drive his value and force the Lakers to match and use up their future cap space.

Last edited:
I'm sayin :lol:
I see why everyone loves Nance so much. He is never around long enough because he is always hurt so he is always missed and beloved.
He plays great for 15 games at a time :lol:

If he is so bad as you guys say who gonna pay Randle that kind of money?!
Y'all always trine get rid of somebody. We do need actual players. There nothing that tells me we can keep Randle and bring him off the bench :lol:
You guys can be OD sometimes man lol. How are we ever gonna build a team if you guys are always trying to ship people out lol.

We have plenty of players. Minutes going to run thin. Plus they can't justify sitting Mosgov and Deng forever. BI, Zu, D'Lo and hopefully the top 3 are the ones you have to keep. JC is fine in his role off the bench so is Nance.

Y'all always trine get rid of somebody. We do need actual players. There nothing that tells me we can keep Randle and bring him off the bench :lol:
You guys can be OD sometimes man lol. How are we ever gonna build a team if you guys are always trying to ship people out lol.

True :lol:

People just want something to talk about but for the most part its usually good discussions on here. Except for when that one dude was posting.

Last edited:
anybody can make threes when the closest defender is in flagstaff

Why would you want him taking contested threes? If the defense is playing him that close it means he's spacing the floor and opening up lanes for everyone else

Exactly :lol:. If he improves to the point where he's getting offered 20 Ms then I don't know uhhhh pay that man why don't you

Russell outdoing Booker tonight
smokin.gif

We have plenty of players. Minutes going to run thin. Plus they can't justify sitting Mosgov and Deng forever. BI, Zu, D'Lo and hopefully the top 3 are the ones you have to keep. JC is fine in his role off the bench so is Nance.
How is Nance and not Randle?!
So you telling me that you would prefer Nance off the bench and not Randle ....if Randle accepted his bench role just like Odom wouldnt, you telling me you would still want to trade him over Nance?

I'm sayin :lol:
I see why everyone loves Nance so much. He is never around long enough because he is always hurt so he is always missed and beloved.
He plays great for 15 games at a time :lol:

Giving Randle 20 million a year after his rookie contract is up. To just come off the bench and pad the stats.... :lol:

That's like how people complain about how stupid it was to give Moz & Deng that all that money :lol:

Last edited:
How is Nance and not Randle?!
So you telling me that you would prefer Nance off the bench and not Randle ....if Randle accepted his bench role just like Odom wouldnt, you telling me you would still want to trade him over Nance?

Why would Randle come off the bench? Nance has been that for the majority of his career and will be a fraction of the cost.

You sure cuz in here they like he's a 5th year bust?

2 years of actual playing time.

But 3 years in the league.

His rookie year where he had a season ending injury on opening. It's like dude what the heck did you your whole time off? Because his jumper has not improved and he still plays stupid when he drives to the hoop and fumbles the ball.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom