**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Reggie is just a fool. He was talking mad **** about Dlo during the first half and now he has no choice but to acknowledge that he's playing well. **** him.

Last edited:
He was spitting some truth tho...just wanna see effort
He did tell the truth of 1st half of the season DLo
After the all star break, DLo been different in effort though

Ehh. Same nonsense as always from Reggie. Was never truth about it.

Is Russell better in the past month plus? Yes. Absolutely.

But he was still pretty good in the first half.
DLo was inconsistent before the break
There were times he looked invisible in stretches

A lot of that had to with finishing the game with Lou & Lou taking over the offense. Hard to establish yourself as the alpha on the squad when Lou was there.

Last edited:
I acknowledge Dlo plays poorly at times and is inconsistent. Duh. He's a young player. If he was consistent he'd be a ******* all star already. Consistency comes with experience.

We can afford to win this one oh well

I can't be that mad at winning if we get to watch the youngins ball like this.

Last edited:
I need the sun's to kill us in the 4th, need that L for the tank...on another note randle looking more and more like he don't belong

A lot of that had to with finishing the game with Lou & Lou taking over the offense. Hard to establish yourself as the alpha on the squad when Lou was there.
Let's be honest, who would you prefer to close the game more often? I would have picked Lou more if I was trying to win the game.
Granted, I felt Luke hamstrung DLo a couple times in the first half of the season by not giving him a clear role.

Only problem with dlo was his effort dude can be a star if HE wants to which I think he will...suns are obviously tanking but it was fun watching the kids

DLo was inconsistent before the break
There were times he looked invisible in stretches

Ehh...

Randle has been inconsistent his entire 2 years of actual playing career :lol:

Certain NT'ers still want to hold onto him and think he's worth keeping because he'll once in awhile get a triple double, but it usually comes during blow out loss games for the Lakers.

His ceiling is too high man. I could see if his good games were meh but when he's good he's a monster. And when he's bad he still fills up the stat sheet

Wait I just realized you were talking about Russ :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom