**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Randle got his triple double.

Taking losses, but all the kids are playin/shootin. (Minus Zubac who's dinged up) Can't be mad about that.

:nerd:

I'm already going to the statue unveiling, but mid level tickets are still stupid prices, especially when I can but Clips tix for 6 and move down after halftime :lol:

Do they let you move down at halftime?

Everytime i'm at staples these usher be hella on their job. checking my ticket everytime i grab a beer.

I must say it was time to say goodbye to them. I still don't like the way the went about it though (for Mitch and Black anyways).

John Black I can empathize with, but Mitch been attached to the hip with Jim for too long. And was as complicit as he was.

What if Jeanie loses to her brother's, what happens then [emoji]129300[/emoji] have to think about the worst case scenario

I'm tired of this momo/Jeanie ****. Whatever y'all won. Who cares anymore.

It's funny that Rob Pelinka is the GM now. I'm hoping for the best but it's just hilarious that he's one of the main reasons we suck so bad. Now he's our GM [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I need more Nwaba minutes. If he could just shoot learn to shoot a little better to space the floor, he'll be a better NBA player than Clarkson.

Encouraging to see Dlo's shooting percentages since the all star break. Ft % approaching 85. 85-90% would make me very happy about his future as a shooter.

I think Luke's job is safe for another 3 years. He signed a 5 year contracts that pays him $5 million a year.

He's safe but the team going forward has to show at the very least some minimal improvement as times goes on while he's the coach. That means next year getting at least in 35 to 45 wins column and being the 8th seed or 2 or 3 games from missing it.

Also if no major trades are made for a allstar or superstar. The current main core of young players has to step up and show they are making progress and at least going to be an allstar in a year or 2.

If Luke can't get this done in the next 2 or 3 years he will be fired also.

Last edited:
I'm tired of this momo/Jeanie ****. Whatever y'all won. Who cares anymore.

It's funny that Rob Pelinka is the GM now. I'm hoping for the best but it's just hilarious that he's one of the main reasons we suck so bad. Now he's our GM [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I need more Nwaba minutes. If he could just shoot learn to shoot a little better to space the floor, he'll be a better NBA player than Clarkson.

Encouraging to see Dlo's shooting percentages since the all star break. Ft % approaching 85. 85-90% would make me very happy about his future as a shooter.

So how come after a couple games you already know Nwaba will be a better player than JC. Yet after 1.5 years, I can't say anything bad about Dlo's game because I have to wait until he's 25? cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug

Last edited:
at the very least some minimal improvement

35 to 45 wins

Doubling your win total is "minimal"?

Some of you guys' expectations.....

The team has already surpassed last years win total. IE, they've already improved, with a YOUNGER team.

Randle, DLo, Nick Young, all better than last year. (as was Lou before being dealt)

That's improvement, actual, improvement.

Back
Top Bottom