**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I do wonder what kinda rep Fultz has around the league though.

I'd be pissed if we had 1 and we went Ball over Fultz. Fultz will be a wayyyy better player IMO.

Co-sign. I feel like the top 2 spots in the draft are locked down already. I got Fultz at 1 & JJ at 2.

The 3 spot is where things get interesting. I doubt Ball would get skipped here, but you have to give Monk, Issac & DSJ some type of thought.

Last edited:
I think Fultz and Ball are pretty much consensus top 2 across the board.

not entirely sold on lonzo for this team, weird seeing the local kid get touted as potential top 3 pick

but it might be because i'm biased and have hooped with him and his brothers at the local 24 when they were still coming up :lol:

Last edited:
I'm fine if Fultz is off the board going with Ball. We desperately need a real PG and I'd think he'd beast in Luke's system. But if Fultz is available and they go with Ball I'm pulling up on Magic.

not entirely sold on lonzo for this team, weird seeing the local kid get touted as potential top 3 pick

but it might be because i'm biased and have hooped with him and his brothers at the local 24 when they were still coming up :lol:

Lol get that hate out ya heart

Jk

Can Ball get that 3 off in the pros when he's not wide open? His mechanics are horrible .

His passing, athleticism and speed is "elite" though

I'll be happy just keeping the pick and having an asset to show for all this losing

4 losing seasons......3 top 3 picks and 1 number 7 pick, plus Nance, JC, Zu and Tarik. At least it's some consolation for a dreadful product

Last edited:
Cant really hate on either.

Honestly I would rather have JJ. I think if he can develop a consistent deadly jumper he will be thee absolute steal of the draft.
But you can't deny Fultz' talent. It really is generational.
Ball is the wild card. I really dont know if his game will translate.

If we get the 2nd worst record and somehow get blessed with the #1 you have to go with Fultz.... I have a bad feeling Magic will go with Ball. I dont know how I feel about that.
We have seen how Rondo's game has developed in todays game. Ionno.

im hearing Russell Westbrook and Anthony Davis tandem will rule the Lakers franchise,,thank you Magic for courting these two

:nerd: :nerd:

Momo getting nastier by the day
She just admitted she pees in swimming pools

#NotMyLakersInsider

All they need to do is get the pick because they literally can't miss. All top 3 players can come in and have an impact right away.

DLO/JJ/BI
Fultz/DLO/BI
Ball/DLO/BI

Will all be great to watch. And you don't have to trade anyone cuz they all work together. Just keep the pick. That 2 spot will make me feel real good come January.

is fultz's knee of any concern? or was he just sitting for precautionary reasons as he has his draft stock as high as it will be?

Really hoping that Thibs wants Deng in the offseason.... Pek & Cole Aldrich for Deng & the Rockets pick (Can have Black as well)

Then come 2017 trade deadline, consolidate Cole Aldrich's 1 year left in 2018-19 for some mediocre player that we let go of.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom