**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If they’re just swapping expiring deals I agree no need to sweeten that trade. However, adding Harris and THT in the deal changes thing.

Just add some protections on one of the picks where it turns into multiple seconds and that should be enough.
Let’s hope. So far Rob has not put protections on any draft pick he’s given way

We'd be the favorites coming out the west if this goes thru and y'all would still be complaining 🤣🤣🤣

Otto Porter?

💀💀💀💀
Yea

If we play well but ultimately come up short bc we didn’t have enough wings (like porter jr who went for the same contract as Lonnie) then yea we can and will complain.

If they’re just swapping expiring deals I agree no need to sweeten that trade. However, adding Harris and THT in the deal changes thing.

Just add some protections on one of the picks where it turns into multiple seconds and that should be enough.
i believe i read / heard that the nets would have to add salary to deal kyrie for rust
so thats where the draft compensation comes into play

Although I think we can get away with any trading one for a strong pic and maybe getting Joe Harris, this tweet shows just how impossible it is to please Laker fans

Lakers fans expect us to fleece teams and deals and expect free agents to sign here for half of their value and if this doesn't happen then our front office goofed.

Although I think we can get away with any trading one for a strong pic and maybe getting Joe Harris, this tweet shows just how impossible it is to please Laker fans

Lakers fans expect us to fleece teams and deals and expect free agents to sign here for half of their value and if this doesn't happen then our front office goofed.

We competing with ourselves. 1 pick it no good players coming with kyrie

Two if it’s Harris

IF a Kyrie trade goes down, and depending if THT stays, there is one guy I think that would be a good fit in December once Walker is eligible to be traded. But it's a player that I don't think would be welcomed. Or at least it would be an awkward ideological fit.

Yall keep adding THT to the Myrie trade, but I would think they'd rather want Nunn as he's expiring as well and that'd be 50+ mil coming off the books next summer effectively creating their reset.

WB/Nunn + 2027 1st for Kyrie/Harris. Keep THT and package him with a future pick swap, 2029 1st or any number of seconds later to preferably OKC or another team trying to dump usable pieces.

oVOPdLjtgPAgCdDF0MY1y88K-RQVu7wFzAMBK5bEbmc.jpg

IF a Kyrie trade goes down, and depending if THT stays, there is one guy I think that would be a good fit in December once Walker is eligible to be traded. But it's a player that I don't think would be welcomed. Or at least it would be an awkward ideological fit.
Mike Muscala

Well Indiana is out as a Russ trade partner. Messes our leverage with BKN lol. 2 picks it is.

Shroeder

I love how teams are able to put strict protections on their picks but we can’t/never do. The kings even tricked the hawks into putting so many protections on that first rounder that it’s basically 2 second rounders

2 second rounders for Huerter.

It’s either Rob or laker tax

They need to figure it out and FAST

Boston just got the piece they were missing..

Back
Top Bottom