**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If we get out from Russ, and get Kyrie in here (with Joe Harris possibly) then I don't care about the 27-29 picks.

Bron/AD/Kyrie is WAY better than having Russ again and having those 2 picks when Bron/AD will be long gone.

Plus, it will help make us a buyout destination again, so ya know........when Kevin Love gets bought out...... :lol: :smokin

IF a Kyrie trade goes down, and depending if THT stays, there is one guy I think that would be a good fit in December once Walker is eligible to be traded. But it's a player that I don't think would be welcomed. Or at least it would be an awkward ideological fit.
jae crowder

IF a Kyrie trade goes down, and depending if THT stays, there is one guy I think that would be a good fit in December once Walker is eligible to be traded. But it's a player that I don't think would be welcomed. Or at least it would be an awkward ideological fit.
If you’re referring to the 2 way (right) wing in Orlando, I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

What’s the rush?

kermit-druggie.gif

Anything can happen that’s the rush
Last week everyone was sad because it was looking like RW was going to be on the roster. Now that there’s hope of a Kyrie trade all of a sudden it’s a thirst to get something done omg what’s taking so long.

It would be smart on the Nets part to wait until they figure out the KD domino first since Kyrie is not a priority and no one wants him except the Lakers but 🤷🏾‍♂️

i guess t bryant was just using us to get signed to boston? havent heard nothing and its past morning lol

Love how Windy just casually says “lakers fans will be cheering in the streets if Westbrook is traded”. Like that’s how bad it is.

It’s so common knowledge that he sucks. But if you ask him it’s “fans want me to get 25/15/15 every night”. :lol:

lakers should probably try to get pat bev if he gets bought out.

its absolutely sad that if we did sign pat bev he instantly becomes our best 3 point shooter and defender

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom