**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It’s the Lakers.

If Russ ain’t here the media will find something else to talk about.

The Laker brand will be fine, they’ve seen worse days…Kobe rape trial, Magic HIV, etc.

Cmon bro

Buddy and Brogdon makes this team significantly better. Don’t know what else needs to be said.

Packaging Russel isn’t going to get us what we need to win a championship regardless.

Fans clowning laughing yellin don’t shoot
Altercations with fans calling him Westbrick
The booing. The zero accountability in interviews. Defensive with the press. Bad sound bites. Shaqtin a fool plays every night. It’s too much. He’ll be traded. I can’t believe they wanna go through this again

Starting to sound like my plan makes the most sense

Trade lebron and AD, stock up picks and young talent. Let Westbrook expire sit him out this year. Get a head start on the post Lebron era

Not winning a chip with our best player being 38. AD too fragile and his value is going down by the minute. When Lebron is gone we’ll be stuck with 32-33 year old AD with little value. Best to trade them while they can get us a good return

Lebron is one old man injury waiting to happen

QIREsw.gif

The reason the Lakers aren't going to trade Bron and/or AD is because they fully plan to go all-in with their stars the next 2 years, just like the Rams and Dodgers are/been doing because what is really going on is that there's an internal battle going on behind the scenes between the owners of the three top LA pro teams to stake their claim as THE marquee team in L.A.

This ain't no longer just a Lakers town - Dodgers and now the Rams have been more successful since 2011.

Russ will be traded without giving up the 2027 or 2029 first rounder. That’s a given at this point, UNLESS the return is at level of jerami grant or higher.

Russ’ expiring is a great contract. Lots of teams will make dumb signings and then immediately regret it a la blazers with Powell and Covington.

Re: trading lebron and or ad. Never gonna happen. Lakers are not only a ball team but
entertainment theater like event for LA and the Busses love it.

Should they trade everyone? Yes of course. Start fresh. But then again, lebrons trade market isn’t what people think it is. They don’t operate like that so don’t even entertain that thought.

The reason the Lakers aren't going to trade Bron and/or AD is because they fully plan to go all-in with their stars the next 2 years, just like the Rams and Dodgers are/been doing because what is really going on is that there's an internal battle going on behind the scenes between the owners of the three top LA pro teams to stake their claim as THE marquee team in L.A.

This ain't no longer just a Lakers town - Dodgers and now the Rams have been more successful since 2011.

Man what are you talking about? LA always is and will be a LAKER town first and foremost. Dodgers 2nd. Even still not a lotta ppl care about the Rams.

Of course it is. But what are the lakers doing to put banners up in the rafters?

The lakers are supposed to be the team of champions in the city of champions.

Of course it is. But what are the lakers doing to put banners up on the rafters?

Lol it hasn't even been 2 years yet since the last one. There is no prime Magic, Shaq or Bean to anchor a sustained run. Bron too old and AD to fragile/soft.

So glad we didn’t resign that bum Caruso, it’s not like it woulda made a difference in last years outcome of title or not.

Am I doing it right?

Lol it hasn't even been 2 years yet since the last one. There is no prime Magic, Shaq or Bean to anchor a sustained run. Bron too old and AD to fragile/soft.
I get it. But I have no patience. I'm getting older And Boston is about to break the tie

So glad we didn’t resign that bum Caruso, it’s not like it woulda made a difference in last years outcome of title or not.

Am I doing it right?

Considering he couldn't stay healthy his damn self and compounded with all the other injuries. Nah. He's a really good defender and would have been an asset to move, but bottom line ain't nothing making THAT big of an impact outside of AD keeping his *** on the court.

I get it. But I have no patience. I'm getting older And Boston is about to break the tie

Lol we've won 6 titles in the past 20 years. Even if they win this one that's, 2 in the last 35. Have some perspective. We'll hey back eventually, we always do. I'm old enough to remember when we would never see #17 yet it happened.

Considering he couldn't stay healthy his damn self and compounded with all the other injuries. Nah. He's a really good defender and would have been an asset to move, but bottom line ain't nothing making THAT big of an impact outside of AD keeping his *** on the court.
I agree. Who needs an asset. We got the walk of fame.

I just pray Russ is somehow working with Bron/AD. If they really gonna do this, maybe another year working together will clean up some edges. (Along with better health 🙏)

I just pray Russ is somehow working with Bron/AD. If they really gonna do this, maybe another year working together will clean up some edges. (Along with better health 🙏)
That's my attitude...

... mostly out of lack of feasible options. 🤣😬🤷‍♂️

-foe

Back
Top Bottom