**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

20220608_101131.jpg
20220608_101147.jpg

😤😤😤

I liked the new LFR pod today it was good discussion.

Given Russ is coming back, where should the Lakers focus be on free agency?

We need athletes

We need shooting

We need big wings

We need a center that can allow AD to not have to hang with JV, Adams, Embiid & bigger centers during the season.

When AD is at the 4, do we want a rim running / lob threat center or do we want a center that can space the floor? I think if Russ is playing significant minutes, spacing at the 5 is more crucial than dunking. I’d like Isaiah Hartenstein but idk how likely that is.

As far as the big wings go… we don’t have much bread to offer but we can offer playing time and opportunity. I think Pat Connaughton or Otto Porter would be good targets but Pat might be too much $$ and Porter gets hurt all the time. Idk there’s no real good answers here. Everybody in the league is looking for bigger wings that can shoot.

I liked the new LFR pod today it was good discussion.

Given Russ is coming back, where should the Lakers focus be on free agency?

We need athletes

We need shooting

We need big wings

We need a center that can allow AD to not have to hang with JV, Adams, Embiid & bigger centers during the season.

When AD is at the 4, do we want a rim running / lob threat center or do we want a center that can space the floor? I think if Russ is playing significant minutes, spacing at the 5 is more crucial than dunking. I’d like Isaiah Hartenstein but idk how likely that is.

As far as the big wings go… we don’t have much bread to offer but we can offer playing time and opportunity. I think Pat Connaughton or Otto Porter would be good targets but Pat might be too much $$ and Porter gets hurt all the time. Idk there’s no real good answers here. Everybody in the league is looking for bigger wings that can shoot.
That's why they should look to get into the draft and see if they can pluck a guy to be a 3&d wing. Pay $2.5M and roll the dice.

And if they truly are intent on bringing Westbrook back, they are probably better off splitting the TMLE between two players or else the depth of this team is gonna be garbage again.

That's why they should look to get into the draft and see if they can pluck a guy to be a 3&d wing. Pay $2.5M and roll the dice.

And if they truly are intent on bringing Westbrook back, they are probably better off splitting the TMLE between two players or else the depth of this team is gonna be garbage again.

Man if we were able to pull a Herb Jones caliber defender we’d be in business lol.

Not that easy tho, in a redraft Herb is a lottery pick.

The ONLY move we have to make is Russ for 3 rotation players on bad contracts. dont rush it. Don’t give away any picks Unless u are getting back a jerami grant and above level player. Just wait til deadline if u have to

Keep him if you have to. Just sit him out and keep him away from the team. He’s not changing his attitude and stubbornness. And poor shot selection and turnovers and space cadet defensive lapses. No way

Back
Top Bottom