**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

5nv129tq1er81.jpg

Screenshot_20220404-103310_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ion care what nobody say, that kid was forced to wear that Jersey. Bad grades or something. "If your grades were up, I would have got you that Lebron jersey. Now put your Westbrick on and let's go."

-foe

Screenshot_20220404-103310_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ion care what nobody say, that kid was forced to wear that Jersey. Bad grades or something. "If your grades were up, I would have got you that Lebron jersey. Now put your Westbrick on and let's go."

-foe
no brand
its the one ou get for free for attending the game

J.kidd said a whole lotta nothing up there

Listening to 710 and they make a good point.

It seems like Magic is trying to prove some sort of point. We know him and Rob are not on the best terms and Magic will get in front of any mic and bash the Lakers FO.

His comments don't help the franchise so why make them unless you have a motive...

Listening to 710 and they make a good point.

It seems like Magic is trying to prove some sort of point. We know him and Rob are not on the best terms and Magic will get in front of any mic and bash the Lakers FO.

His comments don't help the franchise so why make them unless you have a motive...
"they call me magic" is set to drop at the end of the month

he a ***

Aaron Goodwin reaching out to Magic instead of directly to Pelinka just confirms Pelinka still doesn't have relationships around the league. It's the same three or four teams he deals with, plus Klutch and his former clients.

What good has Pelinka done? From 2017 to now, our only bright spot has been Lebby, and he was coming anyways. That cannot be credited to Rob or anyone. Everyone knew that was happening.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom