**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Any reason why Dwight didn't get any burn in the 4th?

Coach did that right?

But we deserve Doc...smh

See?

THIS why y'all deserve Doc.

Dwight was -6 on the court the first half. LA held the lead almost the entire 2nd half, with him on the bench.

We lose. "Where's Dwight, why we ain't play Dwight?" Come back to me Dwiiiiiiiight. What, you don't think NO gonna pick and roll that mfer play after play after play? :lol: :smh:

No coach gonna have Success with current Dwight playin big minutes. How are you guys confused by this? :lol:

I jumped back in and watched since AD came back, maybe we got a chance to play to their abilities and get a W. nope.

fool me once, i wont get fooled again...

See?

THIS why y'all deserve Doc.

Dwight was -6 on the court the first half. LA held the lead almost the entire 2nd half, with him on the bench.

We lose. "Where's Dwight, why we ain't play Dwight?" Come back to me Dwiiiiiiiight. What, you don't think NO gonna pick and roll that mfer play after play after play? :lol: :smh:

No coach gonna have Success with current Dwight playin big minutes. How are you guys confused by this? :lol:

Kinda crazy the only one who believes any one this nonsense is you.

Case closed.

1648876852908.gif

Hmmm the conversation is about tonight.

CP in CP fashion talks about the last 35 years.

Case closed.

K, I'll bite.

TONIGHT, what does Dwight fix? Our offense? :nerd:

Our free throw shooting? :nerd:

He gon stop Ingram/CJ on switches? :nerd:

Russ was -12 tonight, Dwight -6.

So what does he fix for us, tonight? (That he didn't fix a week ago......)

K, I'll bite.

TONIGHT, what does Dwight fix? Our offense? :nerd:

Our free throw shooting? :nerd:

He gon stop Ingram/CJ on switches? :nerd:

Russ was -12 tonight, Dwight -6.

So what does he fix for us, tonight? (That he didn't fix a week ago......)

:rofl:

I'm surprised there's so many of you guys actually wanted to make the playoffs. I had no desire to make the playoffs at all. Glad the season is over next week.
Lol they are the type to get cheated on and with their girlfriends mouth filled with another man’s **** - They will forgive the girl as she says “this is not what it looks like”

**** these groups of lakers. I’ll root July 1st. Unless they bring back low IQ unlikable players.

Exactly. You guys just search around lookin for one person to blame, tonight's excuse is not playin a 36 year old Center. :lol:

Before the game it was gonna be Avery Bradley.

Not Russ and his game tonight.
Or Monk and his 52 turnovers.
Or Bron's 2 point 4th.
Or missed free throws.

When the Lakers made their run in the 3rd to take the lead, Dwight was on the bench.
When the Lakers led 10 of the 12 minutes in the 4th, Dwight was on the bench.

But yea, he woulda saved us tonight. 👍

Exactly. You guys just search around lookin for one person to blame, tonight's excuse is not playin a 36 year old Center. :lol:

Before the game it was gonna be Avery Bradley.

Not Russ and his game tonight.
Or Monk and his 52 turnovers.
Or Bron's 2 point 4th.
Or missed free throws.

When the Lakers made their run in the 3rd to take the lead, Dwight was on the bench.
When the Lakers led 10 of the 12 minutes in the 4th, Dwight was on the bench.

But yea, he woulda saved us tonight. 👍

Sometimes you just know when to stop arguing.

Whatever makes you feel great.

Sometimes you just know when to stop arguing.

Whatever makes you feel great.

No worries. Sunday you can blame not playing Reaves enough.
Tuesday can be not enough Ariza
Thursday not enough Melo
Friday will be we shoulda played more Stanley Johnson
Final game of the year we shoulda played THT.

It's what y'all been doin all year. I just typed out your blueprint to save y'all some time.

Remember when the lakers were gonna fire Vogel but they played well vs jazz and so they didn’t lol

Ladies and gentlemen. Your LA Losers

No worries. Sunday you can blame not playing Reaves enough.
Tuesday can be not enough Ariza
Thursday not enough Melo
Friday will be we shoulda played more Stanley Johnson
Final game of the year we shoulda played THT.

It's what y'all been doin all year. I just typed out your blueprint to save y'all some time.
tenor - 2020-08-05T134121.054.gif

108-108 2:42 left

AD awkward miss
AD wide open miss
Monk horrible lob (not love) to Russ
Bron stuffed at rim
Bradley 3
Bron missed 3

Pels scored 6 points during this time, 4 of them on free throws.

Been in here all night during the game, off the top of my head I remember Tupac talking about fts, turnovers, rebounding bad shots, dumb fouls, low iq plays, um probably some other stuff too if I thought about it. Heck the only reason I know that is because he kinda says the same thing every game about this team 😂

See him ask a question about Dwight not playing in the second half and it been begins…

Not an argument that playing Dwight would have won the game, but more like hey this dude played a lot of minutes in the first half and then kinda got ghosted in the second, that’s odd.. I wonder what that’s about.

How many more games left in this season guys?

Been in here all night during the game, off the top of my head I remember Tupac talking about fts, turnovers, rebounding bad shots, dumb fouls, low iq plays, um probably some other stuff too if I thought about it. Heck the only reason I know that is because he kinda says the same thing every game about this team 😂

See him ask a question about Dwight not playing in the second half and it been begins…

Not an argument that playing Dwight would have won the game, but more like hey this dude played a lot of minutes in the first half and then kinda got ghosted in the second, that’s odd.. I wonder what that’s about.

How many more games left in this season guys?

0. dont even bother, it'll just make you angry.

Any reason why Dwight didn't get any burn in the 4th?

Coach did that right?

But we deserve Doc...smh

He's clearly blaming the coach not playing a random 36 year old bench guy who didn't do much in the first half. "Coach did that right"?

The team (as constructed) ain't any good. But we about to run Vogel out on rails. I absolutely hope y'all get Doc. And I'll be here laughing when

"Why didn't Doc play___ (random 9th man in the rotation who's putting up 6 points 4 boards a night) in the 4th tonight?" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom