**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I've seen people come back from the dead faster than that bruised knee. ****

Both my teams have dealt with this this year. The Dolphins signed Will Fuller and he played exactly ZERO snaps with my starting QB in a 17 game season. Nunn doin the exact same **** :smh:

All the more reason why this season just needs to end.

Anything and everything that could have gone wrong has.

Just want to move on.

Very much in the same spot as Trezz last off-season. Have to hope he opts-in so he can be a trade chip or a contributor on value deal.
His whole situation is weird. There have been some instances in which bruised knees have kept people out for a period of time

However, the lack of updates and words from Nunn has me thinking they’ve both agreed to part ways.

Russ going to bounce byke next year with with a coach that'll let him play PG or he'll do it elsewhere. It's not a slam dunk at all they're going to be able to move him this summer. I'd rather just let him expire than give up more picks when if history is any indication Bron and AD are surely going to miss portions of next season as well.

Russ going to bounce byke next year with with a coach that'll let him play PG or he'll do it elsewhere. It's not a slam dunk at all they're going to be able to move him this summer. I'd rather just let him expire than give up more picks when if history is any indication Bron and AD are surely going to miss portions of next season as well.
It won't be hard for him to bounce back from this year. It's most likely gonna be on a trash team where he can get his "floor general" on.

Me if they bring back Westbrick:

maxresdefault.jpg

Completely unserious org if they bring him back.

Time to come up with the "Nunn" nicknames now that we know he will be giving us "nunn" of his services in 2021-22.

all in all Kendrick has been a nunn-factor this year :lol::smh:

Sit him out the whole year then. Rather have Augustin and Collison run point on vet minimum deals
Addition by subtraction.

Next year mid season some team will trade for him. He’s still an expiring deal at the end of the day.

Clippers traded expiring **** for Norman powell. But then again the clippers are a better organization than us.

It really does suck for Russ because clearly he is much better when he is the focal point.

He seems so much more aggressive in this game.

Just a bad fit. But pretty much everyone knew it was a bad fit...

Back
Top Bottom