**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Funniest thing about that Pincus article is when he says “if you liked THT that much, why not give him a 3 or 4 year deal as a rookie. That’s what most teams do (example: Mann, Gafford)

Wanna know who else they picked up as basically a second rounder and only gave a 2 year deal vs 3-4?

Austin Reeves. LOL.

Next summer they have to pay him and he’ll likely walk bc Jeanie won’t wanna spend.

He showed promise with a couple of nice moves and a good layer package and Rob decided to go all in and pay THT instead of Caruso
tht is also a klutch client
just get into the play in and we good
Jim Mora Blank Template - Imgflip

good for what, to be embarrassed

If AD is healthy enough to play then he should play.

Oh what if he gets hurt in one of those games? AD is the type of dude that could get hurt getting out of bed in the morning, it is what it is with him.

I wish Phil or someone would tell Jeanie to absolutely clean house. But she won't. We'll fire the coach and roll out a couple diff ancient vets along with an even older Bron, Russ and AD.

We got the 2020 title, but we've wasted about a decade worth of assets goin forward at this point.

And if Monk decides to cash in elsewhere.........wooooo boy. :lol:

Nunn not playing is something to mention as well. At this point, they want him gone.
Very much in the same spot as Trezz last off-season. Have to hope he opts-in so he can be a trade chip or a contributor on value deal.

I've seen people come back from the dead faster than that bruised knee. ****

Both my teams have dealt with this this year. The Dolphins signed Will Fuller and he played exactly ZERO snaps with my starting QB in a 17 game season. Nunn doin the exact same **** :smh:

Back
Top Bottom