**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

olp2ye1oy1q81.jpg

evztp1jg21q81.jpg

Jeanie is so happy about the loss

If we had won and we’re gonna make playoffs, she would have pressure to cut someone to make room for Gabriel. Costing her millions.

2020: Traded JaVale McGee and a second-rounder to the Cavaliers for Alfonzo McKinnie and Jordan Bell (waived immediately) to make salary-cap room for Marc Gasol. After the season, McKinnie was waived, and Gasol was traded with a second-round pick and $250,000 to the Grizzlies. McGee is playing a valuable supporting role for the first-place Suns. Neither Gasol nor McKinnie is in the NBA. That journey cost two second-round picks.

Man hindsight is always 20/20 but Its crazy how well Javele and Dwight worked together and we lost both of them for nothing....

Like I have been saying, the short-turnaround really ****** this team.

I really believe it was more detrimental to the org than the Chris Paul veto trade.

Why read it when you can just read all my posts. Says the same thing.

Pincus sounds like a hater though. He should show full loyalty to the lakers period. Ownership is great and the players are wonderful. Lakers in 3

Like I have been saying, the short-turnaround really ****ed this team.

I really believe it was more detrimental to the org than the Chris Paul veto trade.

I fully get where you're comin from, but man, no. 26 year old CP3 with Kobe, with Dwight. No man. :lol:

The short offseason absolutely hurt us, and they overcorrected to be out in front of it a lil bit. They got younger, had a lot of rotational pieces, I get it. Part for part it did make sense.

If AD doesn't get hurt in Round 1, coulda been us vs The Bucks. Alas......

But the CP3 deal man....... :smh: Rot in hell David.

What exactly is THT's role on this team?

Over the course of the season he's gone from starter, to bench player, to almost out of the rotation completely.

He's been on ball, off ball..SG, SF, even some lineups where's been the de facto pg.

I think the best thing to do with young players is to simply things...give them a simple/consistent role, have them get comfortable doing those things and then build off of that.

Not to make any excuses for his play, just adding context...THT has not been good this season.

For a guy that was a highly questionable fit next to Bron and AD, I have not gotten why they invested so much into THT since last season.

For a guy that was a highly questionable fit next to Bron and AD, I have not gotten why they invested so much into THT since last season.

He showed promise with a couple of nice moves and a good layer package and Rob decided to go all in and pay THT instead of Caruso

Back
Top Bottom