**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I have a lot of Warrior fans on my Twitter feed, there’s a loud number of them who are complaining about his rotations costing them games against winnable opponents… not just Curry being out. Even beat writers are suggesting changes in the lineups now
80B14DD2-F22B-403E-A038-62E3FBF3A35A.jpeg

I now completely, and utterly, Rest My Case.

Sure thing bud

A bunch of Internet jerk offs are telling STEVE KERR how to handle rotations........with or without Steph Curry. :lol:

The NBA fan go to move, blame coaching "rotations". Which I've been pointing out for years.

So yea, my case/point has been proven. 🙏

A bunch of Internet jerk offs are telling STEVE KERR how to handle rotations........with or without Steph Curry. :lol:

The NBA fan go to move, blame coaching "rotations". Which I've been pointing out for years.

So yea, my case/point has been proven. 🙏
That’s funny that you mention Internet jerkoffs, when I posted a screen shot of a team beat reporter suggesting lineup changes.

Anyhow…Kerr is a good coach I’m not arguing that he’s some clueless moron. Don’t watch a lot of Warriors games nor do I care much that they’re losing so I have no specifics in this case.

And my argument is not that Joe Schmoe’s are smarter than NBA coaches that’s silly. But a lot of what coaches believe is subject, so it can and will be questioned … and you don’t have to be James Naismith to have the credentials to do so. Kerr may have a small ball philosophy, he may go up against a bigger opponent and stick to his core beliefs. That may cost him a game, people will logically be correct in questioning his strategy but if that’s what he believes in then I’m sure he’ll be fine with his choice.

But I’m done with it bro, there’s no point for me to prove anything to you and vice versa.

That’s funny that you mention Internet jerkoffs, when I posted a screen shot of a team beat reporter suggesting lineup changes.

Omar Kelly is beat reporter for the Dolphins. ...

They are exactly why I said internet jerk offs. :wink:

You telling me a beat reporter says something, or suggested something, over what a multi time Championship winning player, former GM, multi time Championship winning head coach says, should mean......what?

Not a God damn thing.

"Beat reporters" Jerk offs......I thought it was clever. :frown: I'm sorry it missed the mark. :lol:

Super Coach Steve Kerr lost 6 of his last 8.

Wonder what changed those 8 games in his coaching......🤔
Injuries, obviously. If we're being honest, I don't even know why coaches even exist. Just eliminate the position in professional sports. These are adult athletes; they know what to do. Amirite?

-foe

Wait, why is Kerr above internet jerk offs? They're the same thing. Both are equally useless, yeah? Klay + Dray + Steph = championship, with Kerr or Random Internet Fan being equally insignificant, right?

Yeah?

-foe

CP is right.

He says “did Kerr forget how to coach now compared to 2015…”

I agree with that sentiment. Once you are good. You’re always good. That’s why melo is my league mvp now bc it’s clearly not him who has taken a step down from his Denver days, it’s the team make up. Same with bill Russell. If you put him on the court now, if he doesn’t give you 30/20 it’s not him and his diminished physical attributes, it’s the team he’s on that’s preventing him and thus not his fault.

Same for coaching. It’s not Kerrs fault for not adapting, it’s managements/players/leagues fault

I’m on the fence about Frank. He sounds dumb in huddles, players don’t listen to or respect him it seems. He’s weak and makes excuses like Ariza and Nunn.

But he’s a defensive coach and when he had the players, he had the best defense in the league.

He’s been dealt a really old and slow roster full of non shooters. That’s not on him

He’s been dealt a really old and slow roster full of non shooters. That’s not on him
Absolutely not. Again: gray area.

The age of the players acquired and the injuries all season, absolutely not on him.

***The plight of the entire season isn't his fault. ***

The things that he is in control of and misses the mark on, those are his fault. No more, but no less.

-foe

Reactions: MVP
Replace rondo Ellington bazemore bradley ariza tht and Jordan with Augustin Johnson monk gabriel Reaves and Dwight. Then factor in Russ with his improved play and AD's return and you might have something to work with

Replace rondo Ellington bazemore bradley ariza tht and Jordan with Augustin Johnson monk gabriel Reaves and Dwight. Then factor in Russ with his improved play and AD's return and you might have something to work with
Right now Gabriel is ineligible for the play-in/playoffs because he's on a two-way. I wonder if they waive someone and bring him to the main roster.

I’m on the fence about Frank. He sounds dumb in huddles, players don’t listen to or respect him it seems. He’s weak and makes excuses like Ariza and Nunn.

But he’s a defensive coach and when he had the players, he had the best defense in the league.

But there’s zero chance we get good defenders next year bc all we have is ****** tht and westbrick to trade. We ain’t getting great returns there. The rest of vet min guys. So we need a coach like Lue who can adjust and matches the teams make up

Back
Top Bottom