**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

As much **** as the front office got - and deservedly so - they also deserve some credit for finding some gems around the margin. DJ(the useful one), Gabriel, Stanley Johnson have all been factors. They ****** up over-correcting for 2 straight summers but if anything at least it shows they're self-aware and hopefully learned that lesson.

As much **** as the front office got - and deservedly so - they also deserve some credit for finding some gems around the margin. DJ(the useful one), Gabriel, Stanley Johnson have all been factors. They ****ed up over-correcting for 2 straight summers but if anything at least it shows they're self-aware and hopefully learned that lesson.
We just gotta make a couple moves in the off-season and we’ll be alright. A Bron and AD team can work still. Especially with the Nets broken up.

9w23oqtk7uo81.jpg

As much **** as the front office got - and deservedly so - they also deserve some credit for finding some gems around the margin. DJ(the useful one), Gabriel, Stanley Johnson have all been factors. They ****ed up over-correcting for 2 straight summers but if anything at least it shows they're self-aware and hopefully learned that lesson.
Nope

No credit is given. Should have done these moves months ago when it was OBVIOUS our role players weren’t it. Management refusing to waive guys that just flat out suck for young hungry wings is fireable.

DJ was gotten bc the other DJ ASKED to be waived.
Stanley was gotten bc of Covid outbreak. (He was on our g league team the whole time).

Coach playing AB 9000 minutes a game.

The list goes on and on

Stop trying to be on my Lakers bandwagon, Im the only one who believed in Lebron.

Now that they winning 66.3% of their games,yall wanna act like Laker fans again.

Me, i never forgot what I am, and thats a Lakres fan, fam.

Makes that Washington game look bad.

I wonder what our record would be if we actually finished some of the games we had a big lead in.

Would probably be right around .500.
Gave that game away, Frank stuck with a small lineup defending KP when Gabriel and Stanley were both available smh

Would be peak Jeanie if we go on a little run here and she decides we should keep Russ since he’s expiring and “with health, we can be contenders eith Russ bron and ad. Run it back!”
Lol

Gave that game away, Frank stuck with a small lineup defending KP when Gabriel and Stanley were both available smh
You're doing it wrong. We were winning the game because players played at a high level. We lost the game because AD is injured and we've had to juggle weird lineups all season. It's not the coach!

-foe

Super Coach Steve Kerr lost 6 of his last 8.

Wonder what changed those 8 games in his coaching......🤔
I have a lot of Warrior fans on my Twitter feed, there’s a loud number of them who are complaining about his rotations costing them games against winnable opponents… not just Curry being out. Even beat writers are suggesting changes in the lineups now
80B14DD2-F22B-403E-A038-62E3FBF3A35A.jpeg

I have a lot of Warrior fans on my Twitter feed, there’s a loud number of them who are complaining about his rotations costing them games against winnable opponents… not just Curry being out. Even beat writers are suggesting changes in the lineups now
80B14DD2-F22B-403E-A038-62E3FBF3A35A.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom