**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Russ had a hell of a game. I mean a great game and we just blew it.

This one is really unbelievable.

I don’t know why I bother getting my hopes up after a decent win that the team/organization isn’t full of morons from top to bottom.

Lol

Lol

Love the contrast between last night and tonight. I didn’t watch either trash games. There’s a group of kids playing on turner network channels that play their hearts out and care as much as the fans. Go watch them for real basketball.

Where’s the guy that said “it’s quiet in here when we win!” Lol

There’s been a dozen games likes this one this season. Nothing new. We trash
How dare you!

You’re suppose to love this team and follow them blidnly no matter what.

If your girl cheats on you for the 29th time. Don’t give up. Love her harder.

Lol

Lol

Love the contrast between last night and tonight. I didn’t watch either trash games. There’s a group of kids playing on turner network channels that play their hearts out and care as much as the fans. Go watch them for real basketball.

Where’s the guy that said “it’s quiet in here when we win!” Lol
“That guy”

You know good and well I said it and stand by it.

But at least @ me like a man though

Were you ever team tank?
Every game where I had a controlling voice on the team, I cheered for us to tank for better draft position. Whenever I could control what the team did, I would made moves to tank.

Every game where I was a fan, I cheered for us to win.

If a person has no control over what the team actually does, cheering for them to lose makes 0 sense. That's literally faking being in the front office instead of realizing you're in your living room.

-foe

Every game where I had a controlling voice on the team, I cheered for us to tank for better draft position. Whenever I could control what the team did, I would made moves to tank.

Every game where I was a fan, I cheered for us to win.

If a person has no control over what the team actually does, cheering for them to lose makes 0 sense. That's literally faking being in the front office instead of realizing you're in your living room.

-foe
Geez a simple yes or no would have sufficed. Didn’t ask for your life story

Back
Top Bottom