**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Paper or plastic?
The world, particularly our country, really needs to get rid of it's love affair with plastic. Producing it takes a ton of energy, burning it is toxic, and it takes too long to decompose. It really shouldn't even be a question and I wish more people were on board with moving towards paper, cardboard, etc.
Boxers or briefs? Or thongs?

-foe

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
I knew Nunn was coming back. Hopefully he can come in quick and take THT’s minutes.

efp33qi0wgo81.jpg

Trade AD to whoever gets the #1 pick so we can get Kofi Cockburn.

Mark my words, this 7 foot 300 lb monster from Illinois gonna be NEXT.

Funny you should say that bc he was the one laughing at us about Caruso. He said “we don’t need him to win a title” back when he put his life on the line for Jeanie
Meaning what exactly?

Everyone doesn't agree with everything. And also nothing we say or wish for matters.

Also a team doesn't need Caruso to win a title, and I love Caruso.

This isn't too many words is it? 😬

-foe

I didn’t mean tupac003 tupac003 literally cares I was making a funny… Old heads know exactly what I’m talking about lol
Obviously Tupac shakur lyric

“Something something beat you down a lot….brothers clown a lot….keep ya head up….keeep your head up…ooooh child things are gonna get easy”

Mannn, I was listening to pac and easy e in the 3rd grade

Meaning what exactly?

Everyone doesn't agree with everything. And also nothing we say or wish for matters.

Also a team doesn't need Caruso to win a title, and I love Caruso.

This isn't too many words is it? 😬

-foe
Not too many words but too much logic. I don’t come here for that. I come for the memes and guys making fun of players.

Back
Top Bottom