**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

just started a new gig which is kinda of a life long dream, get to work at the Crypt and see pretty much every Laker game I want to in addition to chopping it up with the biggest entertainers in Hollywood. Got to kick it with Rihanna and A$AP last night on my first day so that was wild.
God s***. That's awesome, fr fr. 😎

-foe

I think the Bron era is destined to end how it has at every other stop, with the team in shambles after he's gone.
CLE is 39-29 for 6th in the East. 👀

MIA has the 4th best record in the league, best in the East. 👀

-foe

As for the jersey thing,

Screenshot 2022-03-15 114706.png

Screenshot 2022-03-15 114807.png

Screenshot 2022-03-15 115006.png

CLE is 39-29 for 6th in the East. 👀

MIA has the 4th best record in the league, best in the East. 👀

-foe

Yea but look how long it took for them to be respectable or contenders again. 6 seasons for both of them. I guess we just went through a similar drought after Bean tore his Achilles, but yea still isn't ideal.

It's been a rough go the last month or so life wise so that's why I've just been lurking. But just started a new gig which is kinda of a life long dream, get to work at the Crypt and see pretty much every Laker game I want to in addition to chopping it up with the biggest entertainers in Hollywood. Got to kick it with Rihanna and A$AP last night on my first day so that was wild.

This season hasn't gone to form for sure, team has quit and are just waiting for the offseason. Really doesn't make any sense to bring AD byke. My dude Brodie's homecoming had been an unmitigated disaster, I never dreamed he'd be a guy that loses all confidence and subcome to pressure in the fashion he has, but he has and it's been sad to watch. I think the Bron era is destined to end how it has at every other stop, with the team in shambles after he's gone. There is a way to go forward but I don't think brass is willing or got the guts to do it. Appreciate all the concern, especially from tupac003 tupac003 , things are slowly turning around for me at least so hopefully I can start to be back and post more regularly.
Do Riri look happy?
Asking for a friend

team is gonna have to add 27 FRP and other sweeteners as well
:smh:

rust, 27 and 29 for SGA ...
rob then makes sam presti the gm

:nerd:
There would be a massive investigation about the matter if that happens. Lol. Imagine that would be a good trick play by sam

All the picks for baze
Westbrook for sga

Quit the next day

14 more games

Season from hell

Keep Reaves and Monk, even Gabriel.

Blow it all up. Get picks, get young talent. Rid the locker room of this piss poor culture of making excuses, no accountability, not playing hard, no identity, no defense.

We won’t win next year with a 38 year old as our best player

AD won’t carry us after Lebron when he’ll be 31 and injury prone and will be worth even less

Trade them now while you can get value

We got one chip out of this now time to ramp up the rebuild

Ssssssssoooooo who's our next face? The plan was obviously for Lebby/Eyebrow to transition to AD & a team built around him. AD was supposed to be the face of the Lakers.

Is he still? Or is it some other talent in the league? What direction would you go?

-foe

Ssssssssoooooo who's our next face? The plan was obviously for Lebby/Eyebrow to transition to AD & a team built around him. AD was supposed to be the face of the Lakers.

Is he still? Or is it some other talent in the league? What direction would you go?

-foe
The thing about the nba is that everything runs on a 2-3 year cycle. The nba as we know it 2-3 years from may be drastically different. Guys have been moving way more than years prior.

Dubs two final runs…then boom KD comes. Then KD moves again to BK.

Kyrie 3 teams in 3-4 years.

Harden 3 teams in 3-4 years. After winning an mvp!

Tatum (only bc pmatic posted it) , Mitchell, Ad, Beal, williamson, Dame, embiid, harden could all be on differ teams by 2026.
No player is safe on their current team.

Im struggling trying to imagine a team taking YipsBrook

1. Who wants to rescue the Lakers?

2. Is the expiring contract worth it when he’s become a joke? Fans laughing and booing. GMs will look bad helping the Lakers and bringing a really bad player to their team. Maybe the new team sits him a year like Wall

3. He’s bad for the energy of the team - no accountability, arguing with press and fans…

We can move Russ.

But it we are for sure gonna get a bad contract back.

But he has to go. Like there is NO WAY russ comes back unless we plan on just puntting next season and plan to be active in the free agent market the following season.

Just wish Russ would opt out but of course we know there is no way he does that.

The worst part about all of this, wherever russ goes, he is probably gonna play better then what he did here. Then we will hear even more slander.....

Some bottom feeder team looking to fill seats and move merch will take him. He'll play better in a low stress/expectation atmosphere.

Lakers on the other hand just need bodies that can hoop at this point - you take whoever you get as they're almost guaranteed to put up better numbers.

Back
Top Bottom