**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Westbrick last night smh
How many times did he fumble a pass or lose the ball on a layup?

Does he have really small hands?

When he goes full speed to the rim, he tries to cuff the ball and loses it most of the time because he's out of control and has small hands.

y9tu0x1g6hn81.png

Was gonna come here to tell y’all raptors we’re gonna smoke la. Came in here to post after I checked the score and it was 33-12 but couldn’t lol

Do you guys have a certain jersey that you think of with a certain player? Like when I think of Magic, the jersey that I think of is the road purple. Kobe? Purple 8 and white home 24.

What's the jersey that when you look back 20 years from now will make you think of the Lebron era? For me it's gotta be that black & purple. I know it's hated on, but I didn't choose to assign that to Lebron in my mind. Just, when I think of 'Lebron the Laker', it's that jersey.

-foe

Do you guys have a certain jersey that you think of with a certain player? Like when I think of Magic, the jersey that I think of is the road purple. Kobe? Purple 8 and white home 24.

What's the jersey that when you look back 20 years from now will make you think of the Lebron era? For me it's gotta be that black & purple. I know it's hated on, but I didn't choose to assign that to Lebron in my mind. Just, when I think of 'Lebron the Laker', it's that jersey.

-foe

The only one I will remember for the Bron era is the Mamba jerseys.

Still mad we tricked off game 5...would have been a perfect ending for that chip.

KAT gon show tomorrow why I don't understand we didn't attempt to sign a big in the BO market.

Im struggling trying to imagine a team taking YipsBrook

1. Who wants to rescue the Lakers?

2. Is the expiring contract worth it when he’s become a joke? Fans laughing and booing. GMs will look bad helping the Lakers and bringing a really bad player to their team. Maybe the new team sits him a year like Wall

3. He’s bad for the energy of the team - no accountability, arguing with press and fans…

We can move Russ.

But it we are for sure gonna get a bad contract back.

But he has to go. Like there is NO WAY russ comes back unless we plan on just puntting next season and plan to be active in the free agent market the following season.

Just wish Russ would opt out but of course we know there is no way he does that.

team is gonna have to add 27 FRP and other sweeteners as well
:smh:

rust, 27 and 29 for SGA ...
rob then makes sam presti the gm

:nerd:

2. Is the expiring contract worth it when he’s become a joke? Fans laughing and booing. GMs will look bad helping the Lakers and bringing a really bad player to their team. Maybe the new team sits him a year like Wall

This is why I never thought benching him was a good idea. Long term (as in the 2023 season), his value to another team would probably be viewed better as a starter being traded for solid pieces as opposed to trying to pawn off a demoted-to-6th man for scraps.

The worst part about all of this, wherever russ goes, he is probably gonna play better then what he did here. Then we will hear even more slander.....

Getting to the point that the more the Lakers play Westbrick, the more likely they have to attach the 2027 and 2029 picks to get off him because of how disastrous he is.

Getting to the point that the more the Lakers play Westbrick, the more likely they have to attach the 2027 and 2029 picks to get off him because of how disastrous he is.

If that’s the case, I’m not doing that. I’m not trading more assets. Keep Russ, sit him out a year and keep him away from the team

rather have Lebron, AD, and a bunch of minimum players than Westbrick on the court

It's been a rough go the last month or so life wise so that's why I've just been lurking. But just started a new gig which is kinda of a life long dream, get to work at the Crypt and see pretty much every Laker game I want to in addition to chopping it up with the biggest entertainers in Hollywood. Got to kick it with Rihanna and A$AP last night on my first day so that was wild.

This season hasn't gone to form for sure, team has quit and are just waiting for the offseason. Really doesn't make any sense to bring AD byke. My dude Brodie's homecoming had been an unmitigated disaster, I never dreamed he'd be a guy that loses all confidence and subcome to pressure in the fashion he has, but he has and it's been sad to watch. I think the Bron era is destined to end how it has at every other stop, with the team in shambles after he's gone. There is a way to go forward but I don't think brass is willing or got the guts to do it. Appreciate all the concern, especially from tupac003 tupac003 , things are slowly turning around for me at least so hopefully I can start to be back and post more regularly.

That's why we should just bench him. Neither sides are happy. Just make it official and pull the plug on this experiment and sit him.

Back
Top Bottom