**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yeah we probably won't see him back and if we do hopefully it's not like last time where he tried to rush back and clearly he couldn't play.

Just punt the season. It stinks but really we aren't winning anything this year and I think we finally all agree on that.

FFD63C1F-2BDF-413B-8B53-805A182F45F3.jpeg

Portland is probably tanking, Pelicans are probably all in after the CJ trade…Spurs should be trying to bottom out but probably won’t.

I don’t see the Lakers falling out of the play-in, so they’ll at least have a chance at the postseason. Can see a scenario where the standings at the end of the year remain pretty much where they’re at today minus a team coming into that 10th spot. Maybe Min beats the Clips and the Lakers win two straight vs the Pels and LAC to get in.

It is what it is though, nothing to shout about here.

We're about to see a different Russell Westbrook the remaining 24 games of the season. Sounds like he's trying to be more of a leader out there on the floor instead of looking to score all the time.

He really gotta find a way to pick his spots, make guys like Johnson, Reaves, THT better players and elevate their games.

Regardless, Lakers still have a Bigs issue to solve cause if DJ and DH can't level up Lakers won't get anywhere past Game 5 of the 1st round.

If they can extend this through the Shaq-Kobe years. :lol:

This is EXACTLY what I'm hoping for the moment I heard about the show. I can always use more kobe stories. I just dont want them to show my guys in a bad light,

Could be worse I guess

Mid-foot...idk bro. I think they might be being kind. Mid-foot is all in the plantar fascia (Lisfranc lig) and arch structural area too. Could be re-aggrevated so easily. Especially for guys his size and weight. This sucks for him so bad. I hope he heals quickly, but even more, effectively.

Lol at people saying “season is over now that ad is out”

Dummies. Season BEEN OVER for months.

Let's see how "serious" the Lakers are. They need to waive DeAndre to get a playable big. Can Dwight and LeBron survive playing center the next four weeks (minimum)? Have my doubts.

Is he going to attract someone that's better than he is though? Because that's what it's going to require for us to win at the highest level. He's not mentally strong enough to be that #1 guy and we all have seen his physical limitations so that's where it gets tricky.
this is why you sign klutch

will they have a disgruntled star who they'd want to hold out and head out west in the next few years ?

tbh, klutch gonna leave us on read at some point
god forbid that jeannie hires rich paul as gm in the future

Let's see how "serious" the Lakers are. They need to waive DeAndre to get a playable big. Can Dwight and LeBron survive playing center the next four weeks (minimum)? Have my doubts.
the way vogel been playing small they probably think they have enough with stanley ariza melo lebron with dwight being last resort.

Yawn. Y’all still analyzing the seasons details like anything gonna change

Couldn’t be me

On that note: Jeanie needs to waive DJ and Baze. Sign a big and a wing. And a back up pg. Vogel needs to play switch defense more.

AD out again. Isn’t this why you get Russ?

Trade AD and build around Russ.

Reactions: DLF
Serious question.

What does the record matter in a season like this full of injuries/Covid? All I care about is the standings...

As long as they're healthy (I know, I know...) that'll give this team the best chance of whatever they're going to do in the postseason.

(And no I don't think that this is a championship roster)

Back
Top Bottom