**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yea he just isn't going to be that guy to lead us post Bron. And while the constant injuries aren't his fault, it is what it is at this point. They'd be prudent to at least explore what they can get for him after this season. Solid win last night though got to catch the 4th qtr. Will be interesting now seeing as everyone's role are going to be changing again with AD out. Hopefully Russ can turn it up a notch like in post ASB past to help keep us afloat.

Reaves playing good just makes a AR + THT package look better granted they still tryna make the most of Bron good years.

Interesting to see how the season plays out.
Coming off the bubble season, Bron played 45 games and was kinda winded towards the end of last season. Got no hope 4 Westbrook

Russ will have to carry the load. Monk will have to ball out a little more. Reaves will have to step it up a little.

I just wish Nunn was here so we could see what he can offer.

Funny how people are coming over to the trade AD side now.

We love AD. We are thankful for the title he was so crucial in winning

But think about. He’ll be 31/32 when Lebron hangs it up. Do we want to build around him at that point?

Funny how people are coming over to the trade AD side now.

We love AD. We are thankful for the title he was so crucial in winning

But think about. He’ll be 31/32 when Lebron hangs it up. Do we want to build around him at that point?

I started it.

I get AD will attract players. But he’ll also be taking a huge chunk of the salary cap and will be playing less than 60 games

I get AD will attract players. But he’ll also be taking a huge chunk of the salary cap and will be playing less than 60 games

Is he going to attract someone that's better than he is though? Because that's what it's going to require for us to win at the highest level. He's not mentally strong enough to be that #1 guy and we all have seen his physical limitations so that's where it gets tricky.

I listened to two national level podcasts this morning and both of them called the Lakers a terrible ran organization.

Seems like the media is starting to see the similarities between us and the Knicks. Save for 1 title. We have been god awful. More drama than basketball to talk about with this team. This notion will spread and players will avoid us like the plague. Before talks of an ad trade, we need the buss family to fire everyone from top to bottom. Go get a real basketball of operation and give him full control (masai or myers).

Or they should sell the team.

Edit: I know it’s just two peoples opinions but this is how the nba works. two high profile guys say it. It spreads like wildfire. People are believing it. Agents don’t like the noise so they steer their players from said team etc

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
274174171_5637831296245348_2433846726343778316_n.jpg

LeBron and Klutch did the best they could before the cracks started to show.

Yes I know they are at fault too.

Ya Jay Williams was on a few shows saying Rob’s gotta go. That he has lost a voice in the org since Kobe passed
I'll believe it when I see it. You know Jeanie has some sort of pseudo-allegiance to Pelinka via Kobe.

Dudes in the national or even more limited media love the Lakers. They drive clicks, ratings and views whether we're good or terrible. It's been that way going back to before this regime took control, we're the bastion for drama. Every single thing, no matter how big or small is a story. It is what it is. They were just toasting Jeanie 17 months ago and now they wanna call for her head. It's foolish.

Davis Davis wth boss?....cmon man,,i think u need to wear different type of SHOES,,please quit wearing LOWTOP Kobes i know we all love KOBES but PLEASE
protect that ankle

Back
Top Bottom