**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

C CP1708 your not being serious with this post....you just can't be...you must be trolling...

I don't care about any of that old stuff you mentioned....

There is no reason the Clippers as they have been constructed mos5 of this year should have a better record then us.

I know you love to cape for coaches but come on....it's clear this year that Frank has made coaching decisions that have cost us games.

If you don't understand that the Clippers being 2 games .500 while we sit 4 games under actually is accomplishment, don't respond.....

Frank has not been a great coach this year. Period.
5 games under 500 😞

The roster construction is an issue.

Frank’s coaching of this roster is also an issue.

Both can be true.

Vogel is kinda similar to MDA, but on opposite sides of the ball. He’s a really good coach when you have the perfect players to run the type of system he prefers. And when you don’t have those players it can get ugly.

He’s not the sole blame for this season’s struggles, but he’s played his role in this mess. Does he deserve to be fired this year? Only if the team quits on him, which they haven’t done just yet. Should the team give him a new extension? I don’t think so, depends on who else is available I suppose.

I 100% agree....

My entire point was clearly Lue is doing something THIS YEAR better then what Vogel is doing THIS year.

Has nothing to do with the past.

There is no reason that we should be this far under .500.

Lue has done more THIS YEAR with less.

No more books needed CP...

Roster sucks
And lue is doing much more with less

Facts

Or…….could it be the Clips don’t “have less” than us. Maybe they have more with youth, energy, passion, hustle, work ethic. Maybe the culture is better over there too

Clipper role players > Lakers role players

There’s no real argument to be made there.

Seems like Lue has done a great job keeping his players engaged and communicating with them. Vogel on the other hand seems to have favorites and from some accounts doesn’t seem to communicate why guys fall out of the rotation…

Roster sucks
And lue is doing much more with less

Facts

Or…….could it be the Clips don’t “have less” than us. Maybe they have more with youth, energy, passion, hustle, work ethic. Maybe the culture is better over there too
Both can be true.

List of best players between two teams when healthy
1a) bron
1b) kawhi
2a) ad
2b) pg
3-15 is like 95 percent clipper players.
#26 is Russ and he is highest paid of all

Clipper role players > Lakers role players

There’s no real argument to be made there.

Seems like Lue has done a great job keeping his players engaged and communicating with them. Vogel on the other hand seems to have favorites and from some accounts doesn’t seem to communicate why guys fall out of the rotation…

That last point is basically it. The Clippers have had a few duds here and there this season but with a roster depleted of any single star they are playing hard and competitive for the most part. Multiple 20 point comebacks. As I said over a month ago, that's one of the major parts of coaching keeping the squad engaged and motivated regardless who's on the floor. Like what are we trying to argue here? Lue is one of if not the best suits in the game today, Vogel ain't even close.

That last point is basically it. The Clippers have had a few duds here and there this season but with a roster depleted of any single star they are playing hard and competitive for the most part. Multiple 20 point comebacks. As I said over a month ago, that's one of the major parts of coaching keeping the squad engaged and motivated regardless who's on the floor. Like what are we trying to argue here? Lue is one of if not the best suits in the game today, Vogel ain't even close.

It's obvious.

But coach cappers...

clippers arent paying 40 mil for 1 role player tho

It's funny you mention role, in the context because that's another thing Frank severely lacks the capacity to define for his players. And this goes back to last season. Another major difference between an average and great coach is ability to also define a role and identity for a team that accentuates the best parts of said players. Member how he couldn't find the right mix utilization for Trez, Drummond, Marc etc. last season? Or how inexplicably the love affairs with DJ and AB this season? Or the fact that there's numerous stories coming about players on the team just not knowing what's expected on them from a nightly basis. The team already quit on him once this season and Russ didn't even play. That's damning, they'll have no choice but to move on after this season since they have punted on this year by not getting rid of him now.

Lue was starting a two way players over a vet.

Vogel has openly said he doesn’t start Reeves bc other we have been in the league longer

7cx52gsww8i81.png

two way stanley considered a vet ?
Well he didn’t wanna start stanley for a while over ariza bc he’s been on the league longer. He literally said that

The reeves thing can be extrapolated similarly to be for the same reason. Note: Avery bradley player 37 mins vs blazers LOL

NT extremes...

Frank should be able to get more out of this roster some how turns into "Can’t believe y’all really think Lue can get more out of Bazemore and DJ, ain’t no one saving those two"

Never change NT, Never change.

Back
Top Bottom