**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We won’t and shouldn’t trade Ad til Bron retires.

Get him a new coach first before you ship him out. Offensive coach and a real point guard. Not that turd in a dress

We won’t and shouldn’t trade Ad til Bron retires.

Get him a new coach first before you ship him out. Offensive coach and a real point guard. Not that turd in a dress

He’ll have 4 more injuries by then. Don’t you think his value is higher now?

AD just trying to survive the regular season to get to the playoffs. Probably is the Lakers don't have that margin of error anymore.

I just wanna know who green lit signing Deandre Jordan.

Rob need to put that white down... It's the only explanation

AD still a top talent in this league... I just don't think he's motivated like pretty much everyone else on the team because of the makeup. We literally got rid of all of our guys who play hard for Russ & THT :lol:

Russ & his lil bro will always be my guys but at this point, it's hard not to say trading for him was a mistake and that's actually caused some issues internally between key pieces.

What about last season? He looked as listless after the chip. He said outta his mouth he ain't got nothing else to prove and he definitely plays like it. Juxtapose that with Giannis, fails in the bubble, comes back better and more hungry. Has one of the greatest playoff runs ever, wins Finals MVP, comes back even more hungry and better. AD was legitimately in a conversation for BITW after the 2020 playoffs and he MAY be a top 10 guy right now, just the lack of consistency, effort and just mental fragility it seems is concerning to say the least.

I agree with you 100%

I'm just not ready to panic and talk about trading him... especially for guys who are injured just as much (if not, more) and never even tasted the playoffs :lol:

Was it the end of the 2nd Q when AD fouled that dude 40 feet from the hoop for no reason and cost us 3 free throws?

Not only did he miss 3 free throws on the night, he gave away 3 extra ones as well. :smh:
dumbest **** ive seen him do. he wasnt even paying attention he was hanging his head down going forward and ran into him. the hell is going on with him?

I hope he meant 25 in a row or else these ****ers gonna go 25 for 75 and call it day

AncientGargantuanAiredale-size_restricted.gif

Does anyone on here have Photoshop or whatever program it would take to correct this?
- Expand white background to the right.
- Add a Sparks logo at the top and 2001, 2002, 2016 underneath.
- Put 'Cleveland 1946' in gray above 'St Louis 1999'.

4p9eesn59uh81.png

Hell I'll PayPal you a few bucks. The Sparks inclusion is important and I want to get the pic circulating online with their inclusion. The Cleveland Rams part is just... might as well be accurate. 😂

-foe
4p9eesn59uh81.jpg

Why do I feel like this is just a photo opp?

These guys are pro ball players, if you’re struggling with your shot then work on that on your own time. Pretty convenient that right when the media portion begins Frank tells them to go shoot FT’s. This ain’t HS…

Vogel must read the comment sections lol

Oh NOW it's a point of emphasis. Ol goofy *** coach.
Truth be told it should be a point of emphasis already for all the superstars on the team. Not going to single one out in this post but after 10 years in the league you know if you are a good free throw shooter or not. Coach could of done this sooner though. Also if it isn't 25 in a row each player then what's the point.

Why do I feel like this is just a photo opp?

These guys are pro ball players, if you’re struggling with your shot then work on that on your own time. Pretty convenient that right when the media portion begins Frank tells them to go shoot FT’s. This ain’t HS…

Vogel must read the comment sections lol

He def has rabbit ears on some things. Except Avery Bradley.

Back
Top Bottom