**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Does anyone on here have Photoshop or whatever program it would take to correct this?
- Expand white background to the right.
- Add a Sparks logo at the top and 2001, 2002, 2016 underneath.
- Put 'Cleveland 1946' in gray above 'St Louis 1999'.

4p9eesn59uh81.png

Hell I'll PayPal you a few bucks. The Sparks inclusion is important and I want to get the pic circulating online with their inclusion. The Cleveland Rams part is just... might as well be accurate. 😂

-foe

Does anyone on here have Photoshop or whatever program it would take to correct this?
- Expand white background to the right.
- Add a Sparks logo at the top and 2001, 2002, 2016 underneath.
- Put 'Cleveland 1946' in gray above 'St Louis 1999'.

4p9eesn59uh81.png

Hell I'll PayPal you a few bucks. The Sparks inclusion is important and I want to get the pic circulating online with their inclusion. The Cleveland Rams part is just... might as well be accurate. 😂

-foe
Just invoiced you

So now Stephen A is saying trade AD. Does he read this thread?

I say we should trade him now while we can still get good assets. He’s getting no older and more and more injury prone. Get draft picks and young studs and prep for post-Klutch
Jimmies certainly going to get rustled. I say trade AD and LeBron. He has one more year on his contract you will get nothing when he leaves to go retire in Cleveland. I think LeBron did a sign and trade with at least one other team, can you guarantee he will do so again with the Lakers? See if you can get something for Westbrook, but in the short term take him off the market because teams know your desperate and want to move him. Bring in some role players you can build with, and make sure the coach has control of the team. Russ might say something different on the floor, but let the team know you are the boss because Russ is on the market to be gone.

If anyone ever says don't worry about free throws, don't believe them.
If you ever think of yourself as the goat, think again. You aren't
Keep doing the LeBron commercials though, people love them.
Don't ever take your talents to South Beach just go sign with the Miami Heat.
You don't need to post everything on Social Media. Oh you don't know what Social Media is just make sure to keep stuff private.

I agree about purging klutch away from lakers

The fact that klutch wanted that loser Russell Shiitbrook on this team is a fire able offense

Was it the end of the 2nd Q when AD fouled that dude 40 feet from the hoop for no reason and cost us 3 free throws?

Not only did he miss 3 free throws on the night, he gave away 3 extra ones as well. :smh:

Yall really went through 7+ years of Bob Sacre, Kendall Marshall, and Wesley Johnson talking about it's time to trade AD & Lebron :smh: :rofl:

It was more like 3 years and actually enjoyed watching the kids a lot.

AD don't seem to be the guy to carry the franchise going forward. The mentality just ain't there. As for Bron, his sole concern is passing Kareem. Nothing else is of priority maybe besides playing with his son. He'll break the scoring record next season and hopefully he'll move on.

Yall really went through 7+ years of Bob Sacre, Kendall Marshall, and Wesley Johnson talking about it's time to trade AD & Lebron :smh: :rofl:
Ya exactly. Plus we got Westbrook on the team and the two guys they want traded out of those three is lebron and ad.

You make a good point, HOWEVER.....AD doesn't seem to be doing what Giannis has done, or Jokic, or Embiid, etc. We all WANT him to be that guy, I'd give anything to see him swing on somebody to get the ball and dunk on an entire franchise.

Instead he plays entire 4th quarters without taking a shot vs G-league teams. That's inexcusable. If I was a lawyer I'd be filing charges on his ***.

Just for the record, I don't think the Lakers should trade AD now, but for the sake of discussion today here goes...

If/when that day comes...end him home to Chicago.

Great narrative, Davis goes home...while still in his prime (unlike Russ) to help the Bulls return to glory. He's still what 28? More closer in age to Lavine, so that would be his main running mate. Stretch big in Vucevic would be perfect next to AD

Lakers can reunite with some of their favorite sons who got away... So maybe the framework of the deal looks like Caruso, DDR, Williams, draft compensation.

Yall can throw in THT too if you want to send him home as well LOL

Meh on DDR (soley cause of age). Give me the 2 UCLA kids in Lavine and Zo and a pick/pick swap and I'll drive AD to LAX.

AD still a top talent in this league... I just don't think he's motivated like pretty much everyone else on the team because of the makeup. We literally got rid of all of our guys who play hard for Russ & THT :lol:

Russ & his lil bro will always be my guys but at this point, it's hard not to say trading for him was a mistake and that's actually caused some issues internally between key pieces.

Back
Top Bottom