**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Except I guarantee he's gonna pout about not being picked up full season instead of being thankful he got yet ANOTHER chance.

-foe
Him and Jeremy lin crying about why they not in the league while not able to guard a chair.

Only Russ is worse than them two

BA35DE4D-7FF4-479B-BD84-6D8C470800E3.jpeg

lil zeke was such *** juice

shot 30 percent and 22 percent from 3. who would be interested in that?

his best game was his first game back.

after that he played like he was here to stay.

lil zeke was such *** juice

shot 30 percent and 22 percent from 3. who would be interested in that?

his best game was his first game back.

after that he played like he was here to stay.
Homeboy had one game and then went Russ Westbrook on us

I would waive DJ for sure. On current play, Rondo probably deserves to be waived, but he's owed one for his play in the bubble. :lol:

I think the only waiveable contract we have is AB. I could be wrong.
We can waive anyone from 1-15. Even Russ.

Ab and Reaves can be waived and we can stop paying the rest of their salaries.

This is why ab will be waived first.

Then I think DJ then baze. I think we will keep rondo bc otherwise we have no other back up pg if Russ gets hurt (heaven forbid).

Even I don’t think Jeanie is that dumb to waive Reaves to save 1 mill

Highly probably we won’t waive anyone outside of AB bc for every vet min we waive we pay their 1.5 in cap hit plus 1.5 in tax. Then you sign another player in his spot and pay their salary (prorated 1.5 mill plus tax). So for DJ and his replacement, Jeanie will pay like 5-6 mill. Doubt she does that unless it’s a player she absolutely loves. She will play the “injuries” excuse

If money was no object we would have waived DJ baze rondo ab yesterday and replaced them with another round of vets to try. These three plus ab are nearly unplayable and not real nba players. That’s almost a 3rd of our roster not playable. Can’t believe that ****

Last edited:
I see why we would keep AB though so I get it. We need to waive DJ and Bazemore at the least though.

For those thinking of Russ trades

Keep in mind that whatever trade you come up with, make sure the lakers are also giving their 2027 first rounder and the two 2nd rounders we got from Washington and likely cash considerations too. Russ is a negative asset. Those picks makes him a neutral asset. It sucks but if that’s what it takes you must do it. It costs a lot to fix mistakes.

For those thinking of Russ trades

Keep in mind that whatever trade you come up with, make sure the lakers are also giving their 2027 first rounder and the two 2nd rounders we got from Washington and likely cash considerations too. Russ is a negative asset. Those picks makes him a neutral asset.
The moment we signed Bron we gave away our future sontrsding a first rounder away is nothing. We just have to rely on our good drafting and pick up in the 2nd round

We can waive anyone from 1-15. Even Russ.

Ab and Reaves can be waived and we can stop paying the rest of their salaries.

This is why ab will be waived first.

Then I think DJ then baze. I think we will keep rondo bc otherwise we have no other back up pg if Russ gets hurt (heaven forbid).

Even I don’t think Jeanie is that dumb to waive Reaves to save 1 mill

Highly probably we won’t waive anyone outside of AB bc for every vet min we waive we pay their 1.5 in cap hit plus 1.5 in tax. Then you sign another player in his spot and pay their salary (prorated 1.5 mill plus tax). So for DJ and his replacement, Jeanie will pay like 5-6 mill. Doubt she does that unless it’s a player she absolutely loves. She will play the “injuries” excuse

If money was no object we would have waived DJ baze rondo ab yesterday and replaced them with another round of vets to try. These three plus ab are nearly unplayable and not real nba players. That’s almost a 3rd of our roster not playable. Can’t believe that ****
Which means, those players should be traded instead of waived so at the very least we net something back in return that can help the team in the playoffs.

Any combination of Russ, THT, Nunn, DJ, Baze, Ellington for Turner and Brogdon, I'm all in.

You're set at PG with Brogdon and Collison, you're set at C with Turner, AD, Howard.

Johnson is your wing for cheap, along with Ariza and Bron.

At PF you interchange AD, Melo, or Ariza depending on matchuo.

But are Jeanie and Pelinka savvy enough to convince IND to make the deal?

Which means, those players should be traded instead of waived so at the very least we net something back in return that can help the team in the playoffs.

Any combination of Russ, THT, Nunn, DJ, Baze, Ellington for Turner and Brogdon, I'm all in.

You're set at PG with Brogdon and Collison, you're set at C with Turner, AD, Howard.

Johnson is your wing for cheap, along with Ariza and Bron.

But are Jeanie and Pelinka built for this?
brogdan can’t be traded til the summer.

Also pacers aren’t blind and deaf

Lol guess what Jeanie, Rob n dem been doing since the offseason

You rarely if ever make any realistic trade scenarios.

Tradeable assests are THT, Nunn (cause of his deal) and the 27 1st rd pick. That's not going to yield you a difference maker unless DET just wants to get rid of Jeremi Grant. And such a trade isn't even possible until mid Jan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom