**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Looks like Indy would take DLO and Julius for PG13.....so lineup could/would be:

JC

PG13

Ingram
Nance

Big Z

** top 3 pick this summer [LONZO BALL?}

** all the money in the world this summer

Magic DO IT NOW

Ok even if you're for trading for PG (I would be depending on the package, but we know where everyone stands on this and I don't wanna discuss it anymore), why wouldn't you just wait until the summer time? He's not going anywhere (no team is giving up what the asking price would be without a guarantee that he would resign), so why not trade for him after the 2017 pick situation is resolved?
To obtain his bird rights
That's one benefit.

But I get wanting to wait until the summer.

Say we don't get the pick, might as well wait one more year to sign him. Then you could still use Russell/Randle as trade bait for another proven player.

Looks like Indy would take DLO and Julius for PG13.....so lineup could/would be:

JC

PG13

Ingram
Nance

Big Z

** top 3 pick this summer [LONZO BALL?}

** all the money in the world this summer

Magic DO IT NOW
Top 3 is a coin flip, dont bank on that.

Def would not have all the money in the world.

Because these guys are desperate to get "someone" and act like we're back and get all excited by all the movement and won't realize we'd be in an even worse situation goin forward.

No one has patience anymore, they just want immediate results action which they believe to be results.

Perfectly said.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
we'll see who's laughing when dslow aka loverboy gets traded LOL

"Very few not so good times"

Effortless shade Mitch, we'll miss you. :pimp:
Still think he should've been given a different role. After 30 years with the team he didn't deserve to get done like that.

Last edited:
Damn im 50/50 on letting dlo go the kid can play its all mental for him...randle can bounce tho

View media item 2342850
Scenario 1: Tank is over since D'Lo/PG13/Randle will likely play us outta that 3 spot. May not need to include that HOU pick we just got though, since Ingram is in the deal.

View media item 2342852
Scenario 2: Tank is still on since PG13/BI/Nance will not likely play us outta that 3 spot. May need to include that HOU pick we just got though, since D'Lo is in the deal.

what i hate about *some* of you NT'ers here is that you don't wanna trade assets...you'd rather stock pile and be content with what we have..."oh wait another year" or "be patient, he'll turn out fine"......smh.  You guys love losing 5yrs straight? Last 3 years most losing team in franchise history?!?!  You sure ya'll are Laker fans?!?!  This needed to be changed right away....Us possibly getting PG13 is the start, but you all don't want to trade or include DSLOW?!?!   Go jump ship bros, it seems you want to fail.  smh 5yrs in a row bottom feeders.

what i hate about *some* of you NT'ers here is that you don't wanna trade assets...you'd rather stock pile and be content with what we have..."oh wait another year" or "be patient, he'll turn out fine"......smh.  You guys love losing 5yrs straight? Last 3 years most losing team in franchise history?!?!  You sure ya'll are Laker fans?!?!  This needed to be changed right away....Us possibly getting PG13 is the start, but you all don't want to trade or include DSLOW?!?!   Go jump ship bros, it seems you want to fail.  smh 5yrs in a row bottom feeders.

Tell us what Clarkson, PG, Ingram, Nance and Zubac are winnin anytime soon.

In fact, WHEN do you expect that team to win? 2 years? 4 years? 5?

How is that ANY different than us saying be patient and keep building, don't blow your wad on one guy?

Enlighten us.

I'm all for being patient and letting a young talented group grow and develop. I just don't think Dlo is good.

I'm not going to sit and be patient for 4 more years until Dlo is 25 hoping he will magically become quick and athletic and play with fire.

Never forget. Diaw was switched onto him 3 times in a game, and he couldn't blow by him ONCE. Never forget. Never :tongue:

Drew GarrisonVerified account‏@DrewGarrisonSBN 1h1 hour ago
So Larry Bird could be in position where he's deciding between sending Paul George to the Lakers or Celtics. Hypothetically.

This should end the discussion. Seriously.

I'm all for being patient and letting a young talented group grow and develop. I just don't think Dlo is good.

I'm not going to sit and be patient for 4 more years until Dlo is 25 hoping he will magically become quick and athletic and play with fire.

Never forget. Diaw was switched onto him 3 times in a game, and he couldn't blow by him ONCE. Never forget. Never :tongue:

Jesus ******* Christ this thread. :smh:

Tell us what Clarkson, PG, Ingram, Nance and Zubac are winnin anytime soon.

In fact, WHEN do you expect that team to win? 2 years? 4 years? 5?

How is that ANY different than us saying be patient and keep building, don't blow your wad on one guy?

Enlighten us.
It shows to anyone that knows basketball that the Lakers are committed to winning by going out and making changes and not settling.  Other FA will see that and would make it an option for them to play alongside a top organization...do you not agree with that?  The lineup you mentioned isn't the final....its a piece of the bigger picture, and a big statement in the culture. 

young fella can't get by any defenders without a screen and he can't blow by any big man coming off a screen AT AGE 20.
ya let's be patient

FOH with that bull

Back
Top Bottom