**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

this anger because us long time fans dont like what we see is absurd.

calling us the worst fanbase because we arent big *** homers

like yall want us to be blind homers like buck em or what?

thats not how fandom usually works.

a team with lebron and ad shouldnt be 16-15 with such a weak schedule

period.

we have had probably the easiest schedule in the history of sports and were about to be 16-16 come tuesday

complete garbage

We should strive for greatness :lol:

Demand more
Set the bar higher

3 top 75 players in the starting lineup

Is February a good time to be critical of this poor performing team? Just want to know when we’re allowed to criticize

Demand more
Set the bar higher

Is February a good time to be critical of this poor performing team? Just want to know when we’re allowed to criticize
You can do whatever you like :lol:. If you wanna have a nervous breakdown when the season isn't halfway done and they haven't really had a full roster all year go ahead. Point is yall did the same thing when the team was 24-3. Did the same throughout the whole playoffs that year. Now yall want KCP back :lol:. I realized people just enjoy complaining one way or another. This is you after game 1 of that championship season for example

this. Especially after being spurned by Kawhi and PG. both basically didn’t wanna play “LebronBall” and Lebron tried to recruit Kawhi and got rejected

you would think Lebron would wanna show out against them opening night. But he ain’t no dog

Last edited:
You can do whatever you like :lol:. If you wanna have a nervous breakdown when the season isn't halfway done and they haven't really had a full roster all year go ahead. Point is yall did the same thing when the team was 24-3. Did the same throughout the whole playoffs that year. Now yall want KCP back :lol:. I realized people just enjoy complaining one way or another. This is you after game 1 of that championship season for example
Lmao ya I was just sick of always losing to the clippers. Especially opening night when there’s all that excitement of a new season with our new superstar AD :lol:

Demand more
Set the bar higher

Nope. Call me worried when we lose 3 games in the nba finals. Til then, we are in the drivers seat.

this anger because us long time fans dont like what we see is absurd.

calling us the worst fanbase because we arent big *** homers

like yall want us to be blind homers like buck em or what?

thats not how fandom usually works.

a team with lebron and ad shouldnt be 16-15 with such a weak schedule

period.

we have had probably the easiest schedule in the history of sports and were about to be 16-16 come tuesday

complete garbage
How dare you criticize the mighty lakers. We are a team that changed the sport. We have an owner who was naked in a magazine. We got mr triple double. Never ever question them. We are mighty. Hear us roar

Remember two weeks ago the Russ fanboys were beating their chest about his good 2 week stint. lol

Some of y'all must not have ever witnessed what a Laker championship season looks like.

Tell me...... in any of the 17 Lakers championship runs if any of those squads ever started off playing .500 basketball in the first 30-32 games only to turn it around and win it all the same year lol...bro there is ZERO.

Thia team ain't winning **** this year so better not keep ya hopes up.

In fact, I bet none of the recent NBA Champions in the last 20 years won the title after starting off the season 16-16.

If anyone still thinks this team has enough time to turn it around and win it all in June-July, I'm sorry to say bruh but you are DREAMING.

#itsonlydecember.....LMAO

bdzcthl6qp681.jpg

Some of y'all must not have ever witnessed what a Laker championship season looks like.

Tell me...... in any of the 17 Lakers championship runs if any of those squads ever started off playing .500 basketball in the first 30-32 games only to turn it around and win it all the same year lol...bro there is ZERO.

Thia team ain't winning **** this year so better not keep ya hopes up.

In fact, I bet none of the recent NBA Champions in the last 20 years won the title after starting off the season 16-16.

If anyone still thinks this team has enough time to turn it around and win it all in June-July, I'm sorry to say bruh but you are DREAMING.

#itsonlydecember.....LMAO
My thoughts when people say “if you’re a long time laker fan you should know season isn’t over in December”

lol. Never seen a bigger group of people in denial in my life. It’s ok if the team ain’t good. Life goes on

If you're a long time fan you should know the season doesn't end in December. Has nothing to do with being a homer

We are still talking this the season doesn't end in December nonsense.

Bro, if you want to act as if this team can win a chip based off what you have seen so far, so be it.

But acting as if people are having a nervous break down because they critical of what they have seen on the floor is laughable.

Comparing this team to the 19-20 team makes no sense at all. None. Zero.

Team was near the top of the west the entire season but had some trouble early with other good teams. Once they beat the Clippers and Bucks in the same weekend, people felt way better about that team.

This team can't rebound, turns the ball over consistently and doesn't have the defense of a championship contender.

There is nothing wrong with saying that and saying those things isn't the same as saying the season is going to end in December.

There is no way that this team should be 1 game over .500 with the schedule they have had. Once again nothing wrong with saying that.

Unless this team makes some sort of move, they aren't winning a championship....have no clue how you don't see that.

Serious post:

Only other option we have to save the season is to completely switch our defensive scheme. Only play AD and Lebron at C. Switch everything.

Russ
Reaves
Ariza
Lebron
Ad

Sprinkle in:
Tht
Monk
Ellington
Melo
Howard

Or trade tht Nunn for grant and boom:

Russ
Reaves
Lebron
Grant
Ad (skinnier quicker version)

Switch everything. feisty. Our only hope but of course this requires AD to play big but he can’t and Vogel is stubborn

People still watch because they are fans of the team.

Guess in whatever world you live in you can't be critical and still be fan.

Start an everything is roses Laker thread then.... :rofl:

Reactions: DLF
You're having championship expectations for a .500 team and getting upset when they don't meet your expectations. And in the same breath saying they're not a championship team. Seems backwards to me but fan as you please

Wait....

Your telling me a team with Bron, AD and Russ shouldn't have championship expectations and then when they aren't meeting them, the fan base shouldn't be upset?

Seems backwards to me but fan as you please.

Crazy how the one player of our big three we wouldn’t mind see missing time has played every game lol

Back
Top Bottom