**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I swear that sequence where DeRozan got a layup out of a timeout then Russ turned it over changed the momentum of the game after the Melo threes.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
I swear that sequence where DeRozan got a layup out of a timeout then Russ turned it over changed the momentum of the game after the Melo threes.

What momentum? It was back and forth all 4th quarter. Bottom line they couldn't rebound down the stretch after initially getting stops. And Demar was hitting everything.

People cry about russ for a lot more things than fit.

Sure. Just like some of your ilk were already prejudging a Demar trade. Ain't going to sit here now and act like everybody was gung-ho about it. The same spacing, fit, non 3 point shooting, what is he going to do questions were raised about him as they were Russ when he got traded.

Sure. Just like some of your ilk were already prejudging a Demar trade. Ain't going to sit here now and act like everybody was gung-ho about it. The same spacing, fit, non 3 point shooting, what is he going to do questions were raised about him as they were Russ when he got traded.
The demar stuff also would have been a sign and trade that would have hard capped us tho I think

Back
Top Bottom