**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Alright this is getting corny. See yall at the parade

f6afe033-6a11-49ac-9878-01376bedb3a1_text.gif

this anger because us long time fans dont like what we see is absurd.

calling us the worst fanbase because we arent big *** homers

like yall want us to be blind homers like buck em or what?

thats not how fandom usually works.

a team with lebron and ad shouldnt be 16-15 with such a weak schedule

period.

we have had probably the easiest schedule in the history of sports and were about to be 16-16 come tuesday

complete garbage
Ya'll was angry the same season we won too. though All the way into the playoffs.

Serious post:

Only other option we have to save the season is to completely switch our defensive scheme. Only play AD and Lebron at C. Switch everything.

Russ
Reaves
Ariza
Lebron
Ad

Sprinkle in:
Tht
Monk
Ellington
Melo
Howard

Or trade tht Nunn for grant and boom:

Russ
Reaves
Lebron
Grant
Ad (skinnier quicker version)

Switch everything. feisty. Our only hope but of course this requires AD to play big but he can’t and Vogel is stubborn
We'll definitely be mixing in more zone defense.

Great win last night. 5 in a row! Without ad too! I think we continue and beat the suns easily

FHEiyJdVcAAjE2f.jpg

Yes or no? I thought House was good in 2019 and 2020, then the bubble fiasco happened. :lol: Haven't heard a peep from him since. He clears waivers today.

FHEiyJdVcAAjE2f.jpg

Yes or no? I thought House was good in 2019 and 2020, then the bubble fiasco happened. :lol: Haven't heard a peep from him since. He clears waivers today.

Def.

Guys like him always seem to flourish with LeBron. Young, athletic, can shoot enough, and can defend. And for Jeanie, he's cheap.

Which......I'm sorry, but more anger should be directed her way. Watching Caruso play lights out IN CHICAGO, should make her feel real bad. He WANTED to stay with us. So give him a God damn raise and let's go. There's NO reason for him to be elsewhere, no matter how marginal his role might have been. We are clamoring for rings and that elusive 18th, we have a fast ticking clock with Bron's time on the court as himself, and we go cheap? :smh: After years and years and years of tanking/losing and not over spending, we go cheap in a title window? Naw Jeanie needs to hear that. No excuse for us to lose players like that, for nothing.

I’d take a chance on House. There would be a better veteran presence with LA than he had in Houston. Could possibly help him get right.

Back
Top Bottom