**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Serious post:

When you guys feel down. When you guys feel hurt. Every loss. Every bad play. Just remember one thing…

Jeanie saved 30 million dollars. Be happy she’s happy. That’s just as important as a lakers win in in my books.

265768955_5371000639595083_5487295730120068745_n.jpg

60ha3qnhyn481.jpg

tk7gonmt9n481.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve always been on the “keep the young core” train, it seems like every time a young player leaves us, they start to flourish (Ingram, Zo, Kuz, etc.)

I’ve always hated building superstar teams, **** hardly if ever works out

I’ve always been on the “keep the young core” train, it seems like every time a young player leaves us, they start to flourish (Ingram, Zo, Kuz, etc.)

I’ve always hated building superstar teams, **** hardly if ever works out

I was 1000% in favor of the AD trade. That young core was never going to achieve anything and eventually, it would have just become a very expensive seven seed. At the very least we won a championship.

I think just about every move since the 2020 title has been bad, culminating in the terrible Russell Westbrook trade.

Westbrooks shortcomings as a player are only part of the problem. The other issue is that we gave away a draft The other issue is that we gave away a first round draft pick and three rotation players and replace them with veteran minimum guys.

Remember guys...everything is fine.

2 games out of the 4 seed. We are right there.

More than a qtr of the season has been played.

Our guys are just coasting.

We aren't even healthy man. Nunn and Ariza are game changers.

It's December 10th...don't lose hope.

giphy (4).gif

Back
Top Bottom