**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This thread has turned into lakers doubters who are frustrated but wanna see team win vs guys that want the lakers to win only so they can come on here and flex on the former.

the latter have turned into nba-thread lite posters

I miss the old days when we would complain but as long as the team won, we all did.

Last edited:
We a striving for greatness

4th seed

leave us be

:lol:
Guess you’re right

**** the doubters. They can all rot in hell once we get that 4th seed!!
soon we will be on the level of the blazers and mavs.
Uhh #winning

Bron at his lowest usage rate since his second season in the league right now & is still getting 26/6/6. Thats a great sign considering Russ takes up a good percentage as well. THT, Monk & hopefully Nunn whenever he gets back can do some scoring/playmaking as well.

Bodes well for him to "coast" the regular season

Yeah it looks like Bron can turn it on when needed. Just gope his jumpshot is straight because he's relying on it more. I just wish Nunn wasn't out for so long.

uz6ow6bqde481.png

i cant wait for the BROW to respond on Chucks statement,,AD should give him 30 pts 15 rebs 10 blocks 10 assists

The short term pains with playing THT will play off in the long run.
We built to win this and next year. Window is tiny. It’s really really really hard to win a title. When chance presents itself you have to move him for right player (jerami grant level)

The short term pains with playing THT will pay off in the long run.

Yea i'm thinking that's Vogels plan & i'm not against it (although i would much rather it not be with Bradley). THT three has gone to hell but he's shown more defensive potential & better decision making at times.

Ideally him & Russ can do What Vogel had Rondo, KCP, Bradley do in regards to just pressuring the ball & guiding guys into AD/Bron/Dwight

Lakers fans: man buddy killed us. He’s playing great
other fans: stop bringing it up. Get over it.

Other fans unprovoked: haha y’all see buddy. He sucks. See see see. Let’s bring him up and talk about it.

Fasho miss KCP but he was tough to watch against Phoenix last year. I know he was playing thru injuries all year and I give him props for that, but his confidence was so shot that series. That clip of him passing that wide open corner 3 and Lebron telling him to have confidence and shoot was brutal.

I think Ellington has shown enough on defense for him to start. Doubt Frank makes that move but we start games so slow and I think starting Ellington would fix that.

Back
Top Bottom