**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We're going to get a lot of " The Lakers have turned the corner!" talk now. Wait till They go back to losing every other game for the next month. This team ain't it but I'm glad they beat the Celtics

I just don’t get why he doesn’t take 2 steps in and take an easier (for him) jumper.

We're going to get a lot of " The Lakers have turned the corner!" talk now. Wait till They go back to losing every other game for the next month. This team ain't it but I'm glad they beat the Celtics
After the kings win without lebron, guys were planning a parade on Figueroa lol

I hope they are right and we have turned a corner though

Last edited:
AB shouldn't be in the starting lineup. It's clear as day. Hopefully he falls outta the rotation together when Nunn gets back.

AB shouldn't be in the starting lineup. It's clear as day. Hopefully he falls outta the rotation together when Nunn gets back.
It's inevitable especially with Monk or Bazemore not starting. It's crazy how AB has fallen off. He was good with us two years ago.

Worst part of the season are the mean fans that are tooo harsh on management, ownership, players making millions.

You get a call, it’s Indiana

they want THT and Nunn for Tj Warren and holiday. Do you do it?

kp8gqr9jla481.png

Gunnin for that #4 seed

Strive for Greatness

I mean 57 games left. We’re the lakers. We have all-NBA players. Why do we think we’re totally out of the top seed conversation? Do we think we’re not as good as GS and PHO? Set the bar higher not lower

The worst part of the season has literally been the fanbase smh
how you let a fanbase piss you off?

now you just sounding like them haters in the nba thread crying about how they hate the lakers cuz of their fanbase.

some of yall way too sensitive...

you hate the fanbase cuz they criticizing a bad team. your team. any other team and you be cool with it.

Back
Top Bottom