**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

chill magic

giphy.gif

I'm kidding guys, cmon.

Win win for me

we win: I’m happy lakers won

we lose: I’m happy Russ doesn’t win a title.

HONESTLY im good with our main core right now( Bron,Brow and Russ) and supporting casts minus DJ lol

they just need to play well and LESS TURNOVERs,

im not worried come postseason and hopefully LESS injuries

HONESTLY im good with our main core right now( Bron,Brow and Russ) and supporting casts minus DJ lol

they just need to play well and LESS TURNOVERs,

im not worried come postseason and hopefully LESS injuries
I’m not worried at all.

We will achieve the 4th seed. I’m confident. We can use being 4th seed this to build off of and next year maybe get to 2nd seed. By then Russ will be FA and we can finally make a splash to bring a title contender to LA in FA

Wesley Matthews da goat. Another one we let go
Rob da goat. Only went after 6’2 and shorter players

niang
Luwale cabaro
Caleb martin
Mathewa
Ennis III
James Johnson

all would be better than rondo, Ellington, AB

Damn the Celtics suck. Getting smoked by a PG less Clippers.
so you’re saying our win now is not as impressive lol
They may have found another second round gem in Boston.

clippers scouting the new lakers scouting.

Context brother. Who did the Lakers play their last 4 games? DET, LAC, SAC, and BOS. Now tell me the names of the centers for each of those sorry *** opponents? Lol. Against those teams LAL didnt need DJ cause they had no bigs so of course they gonna put up points playing m1dg3t ball with AD at the 5 lol

Now imagine if the Lakers had Turner or Sabonis, heck even Javale, playing the 5 next to AD against center-less clubs like Det, Sac, LAC, and Bos.

Lakers would still put up 120 against DET, SAC, LAC, and BOS and I bet the offensive efficiency would be much higher even with a center who actually can ball next to AD.

Yes we know DJ ain't the goods cause he washed. Imo he still a better fit for this team than Trez Harrell or Marc Gasol cause at least he catches lobs from Russ n Bron.

At the end of the day AD ain't no center, DJ's inadequacies notwithstanding. The moment LA plays real playoff contenders with legit bigs like Den, Phx, Utah, Bkn, Phi, Mil, Mia, guess what DJ is right back in the starting lineup cause we all know AD don't like guarding real centers. Good thing Karl Anthony Towns ain't on a contender the way he took AD to big man school at Staples recently lol

Nice try on that 3-game sample size tho lol

Last edited:
Context brother. Who did the Lakers play their last 4 games? DET, LAC, SAC, and BOS. Now tell me the names of the centers for each of those sorry *** opponents? Lol. Against those teams LAL didnt need DJ cause they had no bigs so of course they gonna put up points playing m1dg3t ball with AD at the 5 lol

Now imagine if the Lakers had Turner or Sabonis, heck even Javale, playing the 5 next to AD against center-less clubs like Det, Sac, LAC, and Bos.

Lakers would still put up 120 against DET, SAC, LAC, and BOS and I bet the offensive efficiency would be much higher even with a center who actually can ball next to AD.

Yes we know DJ ain't the goods cause he washed. Imo he still a better fit for this team than Trez Harrell or Marc Gasol cause at least he catches lobs from Russ n Bron.

At the end of the day AD ain't no center, DJ's inadequacies notwithstanding. The moment LA plays real playoff contenders with legit bigs like Den, Phx, Utah, Bkn, Phi, Mil, Mia, guess what DJ is right back in the starting lineup cause we all know AD don't like guarding real centers. Good thing Karl Anthony Towns ain't on a contender the way he took AD to big man school at Staples recently lol

Nice try on that 3-game sample size tho lol
Not to mention the clippers dominating us with Serge and Zubac as the 4 and 5

Back
Top Bottom