**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Everyone hates on this man (Sometimes deservingly so) but when he’s on, he’s on. I really want to see him succeed in a lakers jersey and get a ring.

That game winner at the end of the 4th was hideous but at least Miami didn’t get the ball back.

His usage will go down when bron gets back. Just need him to impact the game in other ways (when he doesn’t have the ball) during the 4th quarter.

Russ provides necessary energy when everyone else is stagnant. That’s about the main plus he gives. He’ll settle in the middle of the season like he always does.

Did Russ sleep with your sister or something man? This is Skip Bayless behavior, get some help
When someone compares Westbrook to Kobe in any capacity, whatsoever….I can’t stand by and be complicit. Kobe was beyond legendary status 😣

When someone compares Westbrook to Kobe in any capacity, whatsoever….I can’t stand by and be complicit. Kobe was beyond legendary status 😣
I hear you man, but at the same time… Kobe did say this about Russell

“When I turn on the TV and I watch players play, the player that plays with the same kind of emotion and grit and competitive intensity is Russell [Westbrook],” Bryant said of the All-Star guard. “Russell is going hard. Doesn’t matter who he is playing against, doesn’t matter what the odds are, he’s going, that’s a guy, he is going 110 percent every single time.”

https://lakersnation.com/kobe-bryant-says-russell-westbrook-reminds-him-most-of-himself/2016/08/26/

Ain’t trippin off Reaves being out. Like Caruso, he isn’t that important.

As long as Russ is healthy we good.

giphy.gif

Assuming Russ doesn’t fit:

Russ for Valanciuanus/graham/hart. (Realistically Satoransky instead of Graham bc not every GM is dumb as Rob)

Gives pelicans a chance to make the play in. Play fast with Russ/Ingram/Zion. Russ can pad his stats on a way to a hall of fame career and have his fans creaming their pants comparing him to Kobe

we get three triple digit IQ players. Shooters in graham and hart. Some wing depth with Hart and valanciunas can play C so AD can take all the 20 foot jumpers he wants.

hope he does fit so we can get a title with him.
Fit in or fit out.

Last edited:
The last 3 games the D has definitely improved, when locked in guys have been able to flip the switch defensively and get the stops they need.

I think AB getting burn has been a big part of that, doods effort is infectious…sorta like AC, guys wanna match his effort.

he been great shooting the ball too…he’s been a stabilizing force out there for sure…just steady.

The lakers lack of wing defense and ability to stop good shooting guards, wolves by 4.

Back
Top Bottom