**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Russ is 13 for 73 on go ahead shots with under 24 seconds left.

dead serious. 17%

Russ is 13 for 73 on go ahead shots with under 24 seconds left.

dead serious. 17%
1636611863279.gif

No one expects him to be the end of game option when the team is at full strength.

Bron and AD are Bron and AD.

Russ will have his triple doubles and endless energy for 100+ games.

Melo, Monk, Ellington, Bradley, giving us spacing.

Playoff Rondo

And hopefully Nunn/THT/Ariza just give us more options as needed.

Dwight/Reaves/Baze with defensive help and occasional offensive help.

And that's our whole roster, I'm not forgetting anybody.

Just be healthy in April. 🙏

This lakers team got one of the highest IQs

Russ leading the way. 3 OT wins this season. #clutch

Team has quite literally missed half of its rotation, is missing LEBRON & is 7-5. I will take it. I thought this team would be a top 3 seed at best due to inevitable injuries/time off. that's still attainable depending on just how much time Bron misses.

The offensive flashes are there, it's not an anomaly anymore, the Lakers actually have shooting :lol:. No "Sniper" but a ton of guys who can make the open threes the big 3 generates. The defense is the "problem" but again health is a big factor in that. THT, Nunn, Ariza are at the very least passable defenders in Vogel's system.

It's early on, but so far the issue of AD/Bron have a dominate game or we lose has been eased a lot.

Obviously the percentage will drop a little bit but he's gonna get these shots every time he's on the floor. Him, Ellington, Monk, Reaves should get great looks this entire year.

Just wanted to say Monk is what you would call a certified SHOT MAKER.

I like him being aggressive and seeking the rim, can stroke it way better than THT.

Talen on high alert 👀

Back
Top Bottom