**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bron's injury might be a blessing in da skies. Think we could see a streak of solid games from Russ as he tends to do.
Just wanted to say Monk is what you would call a certified SHOT MAKER.

I like him being aggressive and seeking the rim, can stroke it way better than THT.

Talen on high alert 👀
THT can legit play the 3 because of his wingspan. Nunn might be the odd man out if monk keeps up and everyone is healthy. His contract makes him the most trade able but he's the only one with Finals experience outside of rondo and Russ

9B734C11-51BA-4F30-BEE4-921A4405FF00.jpeg

I’m sure he leads this group in fga’s as well 😂

dog its too early in the day to be disrespecting kobe like that
After watching Russ this year, it doesn’t matter that he does the rest of the year. He will and should never be mentioned in the same paragraph as Kobe

he has his good moments when he plays within the game but then he has really bad ones.

i dont mind the occasional 3 point attempt and his backboard mid jumper but there are many times he forces the pass, takes a ridiculously bad shot at the wrong time, or loses his man on defense that irks me.

people who say once bron comes back it wont matter about russ cuz bron and ad will take the last shot are wrong. were gonna need russ to knock shots down when hes the only man open late in games. hes gonna need to improve his 3 point shooting like rondo did.

Everyone hates on this man (Sometimes deservingly so) but when he’s on, he’s on. I really want to see him succeed in a lakers jersey and get a ring.

That game winner at the end of the 4th was hideous but at least Miami didn’t get the ball back.

His usage will go down when bron gets back. Just need him to impact the game in other ways (when he doesn’t have the ball) during the 4th quarter.

Back
Top Bottom