**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wanna hear the craziest ****?

regarding time and how it’s so relative:
The time between Magic Johnson announcing he has HIV and Kobe getting drafted was just UNDER 5 years!!!

had to google to confirm dates bc it didn’t seem right

Bron pretty much going the Bean Bryant twilight injury bug says the covid season. Father time is undefeated.

Wanna hear the craziest ****?

regarding time and how it’s so relative:
The time between Magic Johnson announcing he has HIV and Kobe getting drafted was just UNDER 5 years!!!

had to google to confirm dates bc it didn’t seem right
Wanna hear something krazier?

Magic final game as a Laker May 6 1996
Lakers drafted/ traded for Kobe June 26 1996

Wanna hear something krazier?

Magic final game as a Laker May 6 1996
Lakers drafted/ traded for Kobe June 26 1996

It sounds weird.......but consider if Magic would have come back the next year and played with prime Shaq and baby Kobe. 🤔

Shaq, Van Exel, Eddie, baby Kobe, Elden, Fox, Horry and PF Magic.

Magic passing to Shaq...... :lol: :smokin

It sounds weird.......but consider if Magic would have come back the next year and played with prime Shaq and baby Kobe. 🤔

Shaq, Van Exel, Eddie, baby Kobe, Elden, Fox, Horry and PF Magic.

Magic passing to Shaq...... :lol: :smokin
But instead...

giphy.gif

How you know a team is unlikeable

team playing like **** and rondo and Howard on sidelines borrowing the cameraman’s camera to take pictures

You know what I hate ?

the phrase: “the Russell Westbrook experience”

Like he had 25 points but he had a key turnover, defensive lapse and I’ll advised 3 to end the game but hey, it’s the Westbrook experience! What can you do :smile:

You can take a sledgehammer to his knee that’s what you can do

Last edited:
He won’t be handling the rock so the offensive decision making part doesn’t concern me… and if he’s not playing solid defense he’ll sit for someone who will/can.
if hes not gonna handle the rock what the **** is he out there for?

and we have seen already vogel doesnt have the balls to sit him at the end of games.

im not sure what they were thinking when they signed him.

They JUST saw his game in the bubble.

I dont understand the purpose of a double team if the person with the ball is still able to make a PERFECT PASS

I generally agree but Vogel does have a tendency sometimes to roll with a unit that’s playing well. So if a non-Russ lineup is doing well I can see him allowing that group to finish a game.
he didnt do that multiple times already this season and we lost because of it. hes always going to insert russ when russ says hes had enough rest.

Guys don’t panic

after this game the laker will win 72 straight!!!

Jeanie is owner of the year.
Rob exec of the year
Melo 6 moty
AD dpoy
Lebron MVP
Russ will be sent to the g league

if hes not gonna handle the rock what the **** is he out there for?

and we have seen already vogel doesnt have the balls to sit him at the end of games.

im not sure what they were thinking when they signed him.

They JUST saw his game in the bubble.
At the end of game? Lakers just had some success running LBJ/Russ pick and roll. I’m more concerned about the other two players on the floor than I am about the lakers big 3

Only 13 points in the first quarter but it’s ok

what y’all expect? Lakers to have 50 points? It will take time. Maybe by game 60 we will finally click

Where's that fool in here that had a problem with me saying that we are on Lebrons timeline and we only go as far as he takes us? Where you at clown? hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom