**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

His decision making in critical times is an Achilles heel. Unless Vogel will bench him in the big time moments.
He won’t be handling the rock so the offensive decision making part doesn’t concern me… and if he’s not playing solid defense he’ll sit for someone who will/can.

253830962_5256766094351872_8633824661136849436_n.jpg

Have the Lakers had any good three-point shooting games?
This is why I thought going after straight three point shooters with a stupid idea, always choose defense

Politically, I don't see Vogel pulling Westbrook.
I generally agree but Vogel does have a tendency sometimes to roll with a unit that’s playing well. So if a non-Russ lineup is doing well I can see him allowing that group to finish a game.

Vogel and staff should go watch film of GSW both on offense and defense. But especially how they space and quickly moves the ball on offense. They are hands down the best team in the league at reading and reacting to what the defense gives them and that's primarily because they have 2 mfk'ing intelligent *** players in Draymond and Steph. Super high IQ. Now watch how great they'll be once Klay gets back.

It hasn't even hit yet, but fans don't realize the Warriors are probably going to the Finals if the Lakers don't do what they're supposed to do

Main reason Jeanie ain't canning Vogel rn is cause we still haven't seen what Vogel can do with a 100% healthy squad.

When we get our full squad back, and we at .500 after like 20 games, that's when Frank gonna be on the hot hot hot seat

Main reason Jeanie ain't canning Vogel rn is cause we still haven't seen what Vogel can do with a 100% healthy squad.

When we get our full squad back, and we at .500 after like 20 games, that's when Frank gonna be on the hot hot hot seat
Only hope for Vogel is that Jeanie is cheap. She won’t fire him and have to pay him and another coach.
But ya firing Vogel now would be textbook Jeanie/Linda though. Idiot s

9 games in and NT’ers on this thread already callin for Vogel to get canned :lol:
It’s not 9 games

it’s 4 years with 1 good year during a bubble with AD shooting Steph curry style from the outside.

Otherwise horrible decisions by management

As much as I hate this particular laker team including management, they will win the next three assuming Davis plays

One thing I'll say about Vogel is that I like his approach to coaching Russ. When he was in Houston MDA would treat him with kid gloves and ***** foot around his flaws and say things like he's not trying to change his game and that he's a vet or whatever. Vogel has no problem saying what he expects from Russ as far as limiting turnovers, shot selection etc.

Back
Top Bottom