**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Like magic said..it doesn't matter what he knows about analytics. He embraces the use of them but he is going to rely on people much smarter than him to make those decisions to use them in the capacity they see fit

whips contact on the inside probably just got fired Mitch or jimbo or maybe black once they found out he was feeding whip info they cut him

Whip we need answers

Why you lie to the people? You promised a trade and nothing happened. Now we got a new front office so anything you said previously doesn't count since you couldn't have predicted what the new gm will do

Barbershop pushin your hairline so far back done messed up your mind too

You think my sources would allow me to reveal the Magic announcement? That stuff is top secret when you have an "in" bruh Lol

I kept telling y'all to read between the lines of my comments going back over a month now.

Plus I told you to mark your calendars for Mon and Tue. Of course a curveball had to be thrown.

But keep watching and enjoying the show. There's more to come.

Showtime is back baby! !

From CBS Sports:

That drama was on keen and growing display the past two weeks, sources say. One source close to the situation said Kupchak and Jeanie Buss had not spoken since Nov. 1, despite her role as president of basketball operations and the power that gave her to fire Kupchak, and that her brother had resorted to communicating with his sister only through lawyers. The same source said Jeanie never was informed of a potential DeMarcus Cousins trade over the weekend and described a chaotic scene in which Jim Buss insisted low-level basketball officials “vote” on the proposed deal while Jeanie and Magic were left in the dark.
“This is a perfect exempt of what needs to change,” the source said.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/h...f-they-hire-a-real-gm-to-help-make-decisions/

Man...If this is true...

after reading this..

View media item 2341771

From CBS Sports:
That drama was on keen and growing display the past two weeks, sources say. One source close to the situation said Kupchak and Jeanie Buss had not spoken since Nov. 1, despite her role as president of basketball operations and the power that gave her to fire Kupchak, and that her brother had resorted to communicating with his sister only through lawyers. The same source said Jeanie never was informed of a potential DeMarcus Cousins trade over the weekend and described a chaotic scene in which Jim Buss insisted low-level basketball officials “vote” on the proposed deal while Jeanie and Magic were left in the dark.
“This is a perfect exempt of what needs to change,” the source said.
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/h...f-they-hire-a-real-gm-to-help-make-decisions/

Man...If this is true...
mean.gif

good grief

Damn, Lakers be bringing the off-court drama like no other 
laugh.gif

People getting axed out of the blue mid-season like an episode of Game of Thrones. 
eek.gif

You think my sources would allow me to reveal the Magic announcement? That stuff is top secret when you have an "in" bruh Lol

I kept telling y'all to read between the lines of my comments going back over a month now.

Plus I told you to mark your calendars for Mon and Tue. Of course a curveball had to be thrown.

Showtime is back baby! !

I don't even have sources and called this week's go.

And Jeanie & Magic specifically said this is not the case. Think it's free to say you're nothing but a

Whip we need answers

Why you lie to the people? You promised a trade and nothing happened. Now we got a new front office so anything you said previously doesn't count since you couldn't have predicted what the new gm will do

Showtime is back baby! !

View media item 2341773

We all talking about the optics of firing our GM 2 days before the deadline, but it might be because he didn't want them making a Melo trade to save their jobs

Random af
Y'all remember that Laker hater fr3sh from years ago? He still in here with a new sn?

Last edited:
Whip we need answers

Showtime is back baby! !

I can't with this dude :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Showtime is back baby! !

I don't even have sources and called this week's go.

And Jeanie & Magic specifically said this is not the case. Think it's free to say you're nothing but a

:lol:

Dude said a curveball had to be thrown

**** outta here

Whip we need answers

Showtime is back baby! !

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey guys, mark your calendars for mid-May. Big day in lakers history upcoming. #Sources

Last edited:
Also, going after Bob Myers (even tho it didn't work) brings me relief that this new fo knows what it's doing.

Back
Top Bottom